SIMPSONS TRIVIA Vol. Word to In and Out GIF

Originally Posted by bilbo07

What two things always change in the opening credits?
What Bart writes on the board and when they sit on the sofa.

What team did Homer want to own? What team did he get instead?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

What Bart writes on the board and when they sit on the sofa.

What team did Homer want to own? What team did he get instead?
laugh.gif
Haha, he wanted the Cowboys but ended up with the Broncos. Someone get my question ^^

Originally Posted by davegfunk12

Originally Posted by davegfunk12

Langdon Alger??

Which character said "Go ahead, birthday boy!"
No one got this, hint: "Can I hold my gun sideways like this? It looks so cool."

I think it was the black cop who is always with Chief Wigam

i could've sworn there's three things that change.

Bart's writing, Lisa's music and the way to run to the couch.

Jay

what is the house # of the simpsons home and what state do they live in, it was announced around november last year.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by call me walks

When Homer adopts a "little brother" in retaliation to Bart's adopting a "big brother", what does Homer call his little brother when he first meets him?
pepsi. who starred in the 2 "Man Getting Hit In The groin" movies?

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by call me walks

When Homer adopts a "little brother" in retaliation to Bart's adopting a "big brother", what does Homer call his little brother when he first meets him?
pepsi. who starred in the 2 "Man Getting Hit In The groin" movies?

(btw-wasnt it Man Getting Hit By Football)?
Freakin Hans Moleman son!!!!!!! hans FTL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
isnt he the guy who ran over Millhouse when millhouse losthis glasses and thought the oncomming car was a cat?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he said "nice kitty"

^^^^as 4 location of springfield i was gonna post that question then put a /thread since i figured no one could answer it......i didnt know they announced it,just shows u how much simpsons outside of reruns i watch nowadays and even then im slippin

a guess? i think texas....remember when homer gets the job w/ lenny as an oil driller then his family is lookin at a map and the state shape resembles texas?thats what im goin off of

this is an easy one followed by 2 hard ones:

1) what country are the "merciless peppers of quetzaltsacatanago" from?

2) when Homer gets the crayon taken out of his nose and becomes mad smart Moe eventually crams a crayon back into his nose using a hammer i believe.
what color was the crayon and what was Homers response indicating that he was regular Homer again?

3) when Scully and Mulder investigate Burn's alien-sighting (
alien.gif
-"i bring you peace" "He brings us peace kill it!"
laugh.gif
)
what was Homers alibi for what he was doin just b4 the sighting when speaking 2 the feds

1)peru or nicaragua

2)blue

3)?? forgot

how much was homers paycheck when he worked as santa in the mall??

close

1) Guatemala

2) blue, "Extended Warranty! How can i lose?"

3 "The evening began at the gentleman's club, where we were discussing Wittgenstein over a game of backgammon."

but i was only really lookin 4 where he starts w/ "we were discussing......"

to which he reveals after an immediate response of incredulity on Mulder/Scullys part with: "Ok, were sitting in Barney's car eating packets ofmustard, ya happy?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

close

1) Guatemala

2) blue, "Extended Warranty! How can i lose?"

3 "The evening began at the gentleman's club, where we were discussing Wittgenstein over a game of backgammon."

but i was only really lookin 4 where he starts w/ "we were discussing......"

to which he reveals after an immediate response of incredulity on Mulder/Scullys part with: "Ok, were sitting in Barney's car eating packets of mustard, ya happy?"
laugh.gif
It's technically Powder Blue.

Originally Posted by G2345

1)peru or nicaragua

2)blue

3)?? forgot

how much was homers paycheck when he worked as santa in the mall??
$12 i think. After all the fees and everything. Not sure.

In one of the Halloween episodes, what is the name of Bart's conjoined twin brother who they kept in the attic and where on their body did the doctorseperate them leaving a scar on each??

Originally Posted by EMkicks

In one of the Halloween episodes, what is the name of Bart's conjoined twin brother who they kept in the attic and where on their body did the doctor seperate them leaving a scar on each??
Hugo.

Noone knew the answers to my questions from earlier?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Something like Van Thoc and the other one was some hispanic last name, Fernandez I think.. Can't remember the first names.

When Homer got a job in a bowling alley in one of the flashback episodes, what was the name of the device he polished his head in?

Also, in another flashback episode what show was a focused Homer watching when Marge came and showed him a drawing a depressed Bart made and what was happening on the show?
1. Shine-o-matic?

2. I want to say All In The Family

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Something like Van Thoc and the other one was some hispanic last name, Fernandez I think.. Can't remember the first names.

When Homer got a job in a bowling alley in one of the flashback episodes, what was the name of the device he polished his head in?

Also, in another flashback episode what show was a focused Homer watching when Marge came and showed him a drawing a depressed Bart made and what was happening on the show?
1. Shine-o-matic?

2. I want to say All In The Family

1. Not too far off, but the correct answer is more funny.

2. No.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

VIIheaven wrote:

Originally Posted by TheHavik

same question i asked last post vvv
How did Fallout Boy get his powers in the Radioactive Man movie?
Radioactive tried to save him after some machine fell on him. X-Rays hit Fallout Boy and he got some lame powers from it.
laugh.gif

Easy one - name all the characters Phil Hartman provided his voice for.

Troy McLure and Lionel Hutz
laugh.gif

My question: When Lionel Hutz was babysitting Bart and Lisa, what where the two other aliases he went by when he was mentioned in the news?

It was: Dr. Nguyen Van Fok and Miguel Sanchez.
laugh.gif
You get aD- for that one
laugh.gif

New question: What did Homer wish for when he pulled the bigger half of the wishbone at Ned's BBQ?

Shine-O-Ball-O

What is the name of Bart's dare-devil idol?

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Shine-O-Ball-O

What is the name of Bart's dare-devil idol?

lance murdock

how was the dog, "santas little helper" brought to the family

Homer went and bet all the Christmas money at a dog track and bet his money on Santa's Little Helper and the dog lost. So at the end when Homer was fussingat the the dog he was calling him a bunch of names and then he paused and said "You're a Simpson".

When the Simpsons first started they were little snippets during the commercial of a TV show. Which show was that?

Back
Top Bottom