SIN NOMBRE

Veronique Vega
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Looks like a a good movie! Might have to check it out later for a night movie wit the Wifey!

oh, yea...... and some Coronas! XIVNorte!
indifferent.gif

Puras tarugadas

i actually seen this movie recently in my ethnic studies class in college...its pretty interesting...actually paid attention to this movie in class haha.

it was a decent(I would give it a 7/10) as a movie, but I before then I never knew how/if central americans came to America.

I researched a lil when I saw it and I found a documentary called De Nadie, which was >>>>>>>than the movie.

Good movie....watched it last night. If you got Netflix, you can watch it instantly.

MS-13 is ruthless.....

also, it was interesting to see how people travel through Central America/Mexico on top of trains in order to get to the US border.....I never really knew means of traveling in that way existed...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Good movie....watched it last night. If you got Netflix, you can watch it instantly.

MS-13 is ruthless.....

also, it was interesting to see how people travel through Central America/Mexico on top of trains in order to get to the US border.....I never really knew means of traveling in that way existed...
its amazing the way the people show love to each other out there but it also has its darker side
my mother did the same thing when we came to cali back in 88 i was two at the time... 
even though the movie has its violent parts it just goes to show you that it aint that bad over here with
these "gangsters" 
laugh.gif

Mi Espanol es poquito so where can I watch this online with subtitles?

I was watching it through a link but no subtitles = no intiendo

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

MS-13 is ruthless.....

its amazing the way the people show love to each other out there but it also has its darker side
my mother did the same thing when we came to cali back in 88 i was two at the time... 
even though the movie has its violent parts it just goes to show you that it aint that bad over here with
these "gangsters" 
laugh.gif

it was interesting to see how some Mexicans on the side of the road who would throw fruit and other food items to the passengers on the train to help out....on the flip, when the train went through that one town, folks were throwing rocks at them because they were fleeing the country.....interesting dynamic.

Oh yea, I forgot.... I remember somebody told me that one of the guys involved in making the movie was murked by the MS. Something about him showing too much info about the MS clicks and how they do their things. But I don't know since those were real Salvatruchas in that movie.

I don't know if it was ducktales or not.

yea...i've been trying to recommend this movie to all my friends but they've been slipping...probably one of the best movies to drop last year...should of gotten a Oscar 

i got this movie still havent watched it though

but isnt it based on El Salvador? not honduras.

Back
Top Bottom