Since we can all agree that the Game blew it on Kanye's Dreams beat.......

Who would you have rather seen make a song over this beat and why?
This has always been one of my favorite Kanye beats.  I wish the song was better than the instrumental.                                                                                                                       

The Game did a good enough job on the track. hella namedropping 
laugh.gif
but still

Blew it? I'd hardly say he blew it. He didn't wreck it but I wouldn't say he blew it. He did it good enough justice I felt.

Maybe "blew it" is the wrong choice of words. Even for those of you who like it or say he did an ok job, the beat far exceeds the song.....and THAT you can agree with right?

I actually liked that song. Not a huge Game fan, but even felt the namedropping flowed well in this one.

thats one of, if not, game's best songs and i cant stand that @+*$+...

now a beat a he ruined is that new joint the neptunes produced... how u rappin bout shooting folks on a beat that screams "Club/Party"

Maybe I should change the topic to who would you have rather seen make a song to that beat.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

thats one of, if not, game's best songs and i cant stand that @+*$+...

now a beat a he ruined is that new joint the neptunes produced... how u rappin bout shooting folks on a beat that screams "Club/Party"
Game is the best terrible rapper in the game. Like for instance, Gucci ain't nice by any means but he can atleast stay on topic and not namedrop you to death. Its like this dude Game can spit but he has no idea how to. If you told him not to namedrop he wouldn't have a song. It would just be a hook and a instrumental. It really kills his replay value wiht the type of music he makes. Dude can spit but damn its like how doesn't know how. This dude shouldn't even be rapping on Neptunes @+$ IMO. He needs to hop on that West Coast @+$. And that song with Cool and Dre is probably the worst rap song i've heard in a decade.

I hate Game, and dont really like Ross
that much, but I cant hate on his music
makin ability. Im sure he woulda did a
much better job on it.

Truthfully for me: Jada, Clipse, Lupe, or Budden

Back
Top Bottom