Since when did the NBA start giving out the Most Improved Player in August?

This dude AMP got the funniest
grin.gif
face in that pic
laugh.gif

Looking through this thread, it comes to mind that Kevin Durant is younger than almost every single player posted in here.  Crazy.

Looking through this thread, it comes to mind that Kevin Durant is younger than almost every single player posted in here.  Crazy.

I'm surprised not one person has mentioned Michael Beasley.

Not saying he's going to win it, but he averaged 14 PPG and 6 RPG on a playoff team last season. His stats will bloat up on a depleted Timberwolves squad.

Not saying he's going to win it, but he averaged 14 PPG and 6 RPG on a playoff team last season. His stats will bloat up on a depleted Timberwolves squad.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I'm a huge beasley guy, but I can't lie that I haven't lost faith at him...He needs a team with a good coach and older veteran presences.  He's been exposed as a tweener and is one fo the worst players without the ball in the league (although playing with Wade's doesn't help. With Darko at Center and Love and PF he's going to have to start at small forward which is better for him long term imo.

I'm a huge beasley guy, but I can't lie that I haven't lost faith at him...He needs a team with a good coach and older veteran presences.  He's been exposed as a tweener and is one fo the worst players without the ball in the league (although playing with Wade's doesn't help. With Darko at Center and Love and PF he's going to have to start at small forward which is better for him long term imo.

Klove should be getting starter minutes now so where is beasley PT going to come from to raise them stats?

Klove should be getting starter minutes now so where is beasley PT going to come from to raise them stats?

Batum can dunk, and hit a spot up 3 in the corner.  Um, what else? 

I'd say that's pretty offensively challenged. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom