Single Black Women Go On Russian TV Explaining How Hard It Is To Find A Good Black Man!

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

This thread has me crackin' up! All I gotta say is that wait until you peeps get a bit older, then you'll see that it is even worse than you've ever dreamed!
 Being a well rounded, well read, articulate, then well traveled Black man, you'll see the world a bit differently than those who've never done as much...and then you realize how the world sees you. You pounce upon the stereotype, meeting people, women, of all nationalities, those who may have never thought to deal with Black men, due to the stereotypical images that are purported about US. They find that you may not know every rap lyric that is in the top ten, that you know more about Miles and 'trane, Roy Hargrove, and Herbie  Hancock, and that you actually READ, because we are not supposed to be able to that, right? Then the fact that we are able to defend ourselves, not simply because we did a bid, but then don't even start about our clothes actually fitting!

So I try to come home, desiring that wonderful sister, who should be able to appreciate all that I have evolved in to, and what's the first question she asks me?

You're not married, live on your own, make your own paper, you are of a certain age, not a christian nor religious, 

are you gay or something?

The marginalization of Black men by Black women is a major issue in Black on Black relationships. It is bad enough that we have to deal with that crap everywhere else, but where it should not happen, it is intensified tenfold.

I see it, and deal with it everyday. The issue is that with these sort of women, not all of them, but most, they want to be taken seriously, yet they live the stereotype to the core.

So why should I take an individual who behaves in a stereotypical fashion seriously again?
fambs.... does it REALLY get that bad?
i'm on my way out of this college life into the professional world.

i'm still gonna be in grad school, but i'm turning 23 in a few months...

so... are the black women that ... i dont even know what to call it... 

what ever it is, are they that?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Well, yes, it is. It's been that way for quite some time as well, even before I was born, especially when dealing with women who did not have a male role model around while growing up, those who have those unrealistic expectations. See, the real issue is, at least for me it is, I am not a christian. I meet a woman, then telling her that I do not believe as she does, then there must be something wrong with me! I mean, why wouldn't I want to know God?

Most of these sort of women are in love with Jesus Christ, whether or not they are willing to admit that. You've got to be able to walk on water, in order to be perfect for them. What they do no realize is that they are not allowing you your humanity, which is cruel. If I allow myself to make mistakes, who are you to tell me that I cannot? 

There are other issues there as well, but it is too long to go into. 

Super co sign, signature on the dotted line everything my man said up there about L.A. and everything my man said about

black christian women and the whole, "wait you have your own place, you are good looking and you have a job/goals/

something going for yourself, what's wrong with you!?" I never get questioned about my sexuality but I'm told I'm weird A

LOT! To chime in on the black women being reluctant to go outside of their race it simply boils down to the fact that women

care about what other people think about them VASTLY more then men do. A black dude can walk in a room with a white girl

on his arm a hispanic,asian or persian or alien and get the occasional stare from black chicks but not give to flying pea pod

!!##$. On the other hand a black chick will walk in a room with nothing but black folks with a white, hispanic, Asian etc guy......

.. well actually when have you seen it? The biggest issue I have with black women personally is the sense of entitlement they

have (of course not all but A LOT). In L.A. I don't even date black women seriously anymore for the simple reason it is incredibly hard

to find a black woman that is attractive that hasn't been ran through or is pricing herself out of the game. The girls in L.A. are

just for fun, they aren't actually chicks you build with and take seriously. They've seen too much,heard too much and have

no true grasp of "reality". Now catch me in ATL, the bay, overseas, Seattle, N.Y. I'm all over the black chicks and we have a

blast.

^^^ My opinion is when you say a black women married or with a white man , 99% of time she is using him for his money because the black girl never works. I seen this all the time and thats why black women get stares when they walk into a room with a white guy because you know she is using him and she is probably one of the girls think think her goods are golden but dont look a dang.

I never seen a black women married to a white guy and the black women had a job

Originally Posted by ricky409

This thread has me crackin' up! All I gotta say is that wait until you peeps get a bit older, then you'll see that it is even worse than you've ever dreamed!
 Being a well rounded, well read, articulate, then well traveled Black man, you'll see the world a bit differently than those who've never done as much...and then you realize how the world sees you. You pounce upon the stereotype, meeting people, women, of all nationalities, those who may have never thought to deal with Black men, due to the stereotypical images that are purported about US. They find that you may not know every rap lyric that is in the top ten, that you know more about Miles and 'trane, Roy Hargrove, and Herbie  Hancock, and that you actually READ, because we are not supposed to be able to that, right? Then the fact that we are able to defend ourselves, not simply because we did a bid, but then don't even start about our clothes actually fitting!

So I try to come home, desiring that wonderful sister, who should be able to appreciate all that I have evolved in to, and what's the first question she asks me?

You're not married, live on your own, make your own paper, you are of a certain age, not a christian nor religious, 

are you gay or something?

The marginalization of Black men by Black women is a major issue in Black on Black relationships. It is bad enough that we have to deal with that crap everywhere else, but where it should not happen, it is intensified tenfold.

I see it, and deal with it everyday. The issue is that with these sort of women, not all of them, but most, they want to be taken seriously, yet they live the stereotype to the core.

So why should I take an individual who behaves in a stereotypical fashion seriously again?
fambs.... does it REALLY get that bad?
i'm on my way out of this college life into the professional world.

i'm still gonna be in grad school, but i'm turning 23 in a few months...

so... are the black women that ... i dont even know what to call it... 

what ever it is, are they that?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Well, yes, it is. It's been that way for quite some time as well, even before I was born, especially when dealing with women who did not have a male role model around while growing up, those who have those unrealistic expectations. See, the real issue is, at least for me it is, I am not a christian. I meet a woman, then telling her that I do not believe as she does, then there must be something wrong with me! I mean, why wouldn't I want to know God?

Most of these sort of women are in love with Jesus Christ, whether or not they are willing to admit that. You've got to be able to walk on water, in order to be perfect for them. What they do no realize is that they are not allowing you your humanity, which is cruel. If I allow myself to make mistakes, who are you to tell me that I cannot? 

There are other issues there as well, but it is too long to go into. 
This guy is spitting the truth. 
I wish I could shake his hand in person. 

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

another thing black women need to do is follow suit.

If black men can go outside their race and find happiness, why wouldn't you want "risk" doing something outside your comfort zone and maybe come away with a good man.
Because of the athletics/entertaiment/media, black men have a certain appeal to women of other races. Black women don't have that same appeal. It is much harder for them to find a partner of another race then it is for a black man. You'll find a few in interracial relationships, but nowhere near as much as their male counterparts. To put it simply, they are not as desirable as black men. 

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

If black men can go outside their race and find happiness, why wouldn't you want "risk" doing something outside your comfort zone and maybe come away with a good man.
Because of the athletics/entertaiment/media, black men have a certain appeal to women of other races. Black women don't have that same appeal. It is much harder for them to find a partner of another race then it is for a black man. You'll find a few in interracial relationships, but nowhere near as much as their male counterparts. To put it simply, they are not as desirable as black men. 

I get that statement and agree to a certain extent, but couldn't it also be black women not finding other races desirable, that they just prefer to date black men?

I feel we need more women on NT because everytime these threads come up its always starts with a article or vid of Black women throwing black women under the bus then our majority male poster throw them under the bus. We need more of a women point of view.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I get that statement and agree to a certain extent, but couldn't it also be black women not finding other races desirable, that they just prefer to date black men?
No, they find other races desirable, but other races don't find black women desirable. They can't date outside of the race because of what other races, whether right or wrong, think of black women; they're hard to deal with, they're loud, they don't cook, they don't clean, etc.

Black women have to work extra hard to date outside of the race, and that is something that a large number of black women refuse to do. So they run back to the black men that they dissed however many years ago by calling them boring, or lame, or whatever, and they find that those black men no longer want them. Then the black women say the ever popular "ain't no good black men left". It's a cycle, it'll probably never end. Any black woman that wasn't chasing an athlete, or someone who was a showoff with his financial aid refund check when she was in high school or college probably isn't going through that cycle.

As far as I'm concerned, if you're a single professional black woman, you either want to be single, or your standards are unreasonable, or unrealistic. It's great that you want to reach for the stars, but don't be upset when all you get is a fistful of air. No one is saying that you have to settle, but when you make a checklist that includes a man that has no kids, goes to church four times a week, volunteers on the weekend, is an astronaut, has two doctorates, makes six figures, and drives a Mercedes...expect to be single.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

No, they find other races desirable, but other races don't find black women desirable. They can't date outside of the race because of what other races, whether right or wrong, think of black women; they're hard to deal with, they're loud, they don't cook, they don't clean, etc.

Black women have to work extra hard to date outside of the race, and that is something that a large number of black women refuse to do. So they run back to the black men that they dissed however many years ago by calling them boring, or lame, or whatever, and they find that those black men no longer want them. Then the black women say the ever popular "ain't no good black men left". It's a cycle, it'll probably never end. Any black woman that wasn't chasing an athlete, or someone who was a showoff with his financial aid refund check when she was in high school or college probably isn't going through that cycle.

As far as I'm concerned, if you're a single professional black woman, you either want to be single, or your standards are unreasonable, or unrealistic. It's great that you want to reach for the stars, but don't be upset when all you get is a fistful of air. No one is saying that you have to settle, but when you make a checklist that includes a man that has no kids, goes to church four times a week, volunteers on the weekend, is an astronaut, has two doctorates, makes six figures, and drives a Mercedes...expect to be single.
Now that is more of the insight I was looking for, cause the other one just seemed like a broad general statement. All of these are things I've witnessed myself throughout
high school and college.

Now that is more of the insight I was looking for, cause the other one just seemed like a broad general statement. All of these are things I've witnessed myself throughout
high school and college.
Isn't it sad man? Those other guys up there are spot on. I've been called weird, and accused of being gay on the regular. Why? Because I'm not about that life? Because I worked decades to make something of my life, and I don't want to throw it away in an instant (YOLO)? Because I wanted to get to know you before I layed down with you? These women are trife, and they NEVER EVER take the blame for what's wrong in their lives, it's always someone else.

The strongest black women are out there trying to make a difference. They're helping to raise the youth, and they're working hard to make things better. The weak black women are on tv complaining that they can't get a man, while they claim that they are the "strong black women." It's a disgrace.

The strongest black women understand how to compromise, now that it takes work to make a relationship work, and know that after a long day at work that no one wants to come home to an argument. These weak black women don't get it. That's why they're single.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I feel we need more women on NT because everytime these threads come up its always starts with a article or vid of Black women throwing black women under the bus then our majority male poster throw them under the bus. We need more of a women point of view.

Used to be. I'm sure they just got tired of the whole, "I'm a good black man and therefore too good for black chics, stopped dating them after I graduated," white girl pedastalization along with the generalizations they are all gold diggers, which goes on for pages and pages, then let a chic say one thing negative about black dudes and they all get upset and try to go at them.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Used to be. I'm sure they just got tired of the whole, "I'm a good black man and therefore too good for black chics, stopped dating them after I graduated," white girl pedastalization along with the generalizations they are all gold diggers, which goes on for pages and pages, then let a chic say one thing negative about black dudes and they all get upset and try to go at them.
tired.gif
 true. 

high school and college.
Isn't it sad man? Those other guys up there are spot on. I've been called weird, and accused of being gay on the regular. Why? Because I'm not about that life? Because I worked decades to make something of my life, and I don't want to throw it away in an instant (YOLO)? Because I wanted to get to know you before I layed down with you? These women are trife, and they NEVER EVER take the blame for what's wrong in their lives, it's always someone else.

The strongest black women are out there trying to make a difference. They're helping to raise the youth, and they're working hard to make things better. The weak black women are on tv complaining that they can't get a man, while they claim that they are the "strong black women." It's a disgrace.

The strongest black women understand how to compromise, now that it takes work to make a relationship work, and know that after a long day at work that no one wants to come home to an argument. These weak black women don't get it. That's why they're single.

Very glad to see that bolded part right there. A lot of times in these types of threads, you never hear people uplifting the positive black women when talking about the criticisms of
the ones with the negative attitudes like the one in that original vid.

its a mixture of both. a lot of blk women that i personally talked to don't even think of dating outside their race. i believe in a black womans mind the black man is most desirable.

agree with the bolded. a lot of these woman just don't get it. theyre still living in their fantasy world where soon her 6'6" prince charming will soon scoop her up fresh outta Sunday service in his 2012 C class. unless they wanna be single forever they really need to wake up.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

tired.gif
 true. 
yes very true indeed. doesnt help that this certain subject is very worn out to them as well...still would like some female input.

Oh yes they do. The difference is in the fact that whenever someone of another race dates a sister, more often than not, the sister knows that she'll never be taken home to meet the family, and they should not have to deal with that. To back up the sisters on this one, they are desired, if only for sexual purposes. The stereotype is that they are highly charged, dominant, then highly sexual beings, those that when they are in love, they will go to the end of the world for you. Some men of other races and ethnic backgrounds will claim a sister for a side piece, but she must know that she is lucky to have him
However, being this subservient toward a Black man, and I am not suggesting that it's right to be this subservient either, is completely out of the question for some Black American women.

The reverse is true as well, in regard to brothers who exclusively go after white women. Some, thinking they've achieved a certain status, will only bring a lighter skinned, or if they really want to impress the family, a White woman home, just to show how well they are doing. It's purely superficial.This behaviour is stereotypical as well, especially since the white chick is now something to possess, proving ones worth. This type of brother has some serious identity issues, as if having things is what makes him. However, this cat may not be taken home to meet her family either. Back in college, I saw many young ladies of White American, if there is indeed such a thing, descent get turned out by some brother, only to be disowned by their families when found out. 

This is the self hate, the selling out that black people refer to when black people date outside of their race. It's not that you are dating someone different, it's how you push out your chest when you do it, suggesting that you are special because you can.

I know Black women who've stated that they'd never date black men.

I know Black men who say that they are tired of black women.

At the end of the day, all Black people should know how all of this, the division, got started. So when we meet each other, we must learn how to like each other first, before attempting to build relationships, then moving forward. But the only way that one can learn to like someone, is to like themselves first.

Therein lies the problem. Having higher self esteem, confidence, speak volumes, then is incredibly attractive to anyone regardless of gender, race, creed or color.

Most of these chicks who run around complaining about Black men, really don't have any self worth.

But don't tell them that.

Please don't.

Don't say that I didn't warn you.

Oh yes they do. The difference is in the fact that whenever someone of another race dates a sister, more often than not, the sister knows that she'll never be taken home to meet the family, and they should not have to deal with that. To back up the sisters on this one, they are desired, if only for sexual purposes. The stereotype is that they are highly charged, dominant, then highly sexual beings, those that when they are in love, they will go to the end of the world for you. Some men of other races and ethnic backgrounds will claim a sister for a side piece, but she must know that she is lucky to have him
This is the self hate, the selling out that black people refer to when black people date outside of their race. It's not that you are dating someone different, it's how you push out your chest when you do it, suggesting that you are special because you can.

That part disgusts me, cause that attitude runs rampant on this board, and people with those mindsets definitely pound their chests making sure you know how they feel.
Doesn't take much thought to even point out which NTers have this exact view either, depending how long you may have been on NT.  

That part disgusts me, cause that attitude runs rampant on this board, and people with those mindsets definitely pound their chests making sure you know how they feel.
Doesn't take much thought to even point out which NTers have this exact view either, depending how long you may have been on NT.  
laugh.gif
 Well, you'd better be sure that they are what they claim they are, especially before you get too angry with them.
This is why using extreme logic and reason is essential when dealing in public forums such as this. Yes, some may have an agenda, especially while discussing topics such as this. It may be a little white boy who has a crush on some young sister, and then was rejected, so now operating with a handle like MANDINGO KOBE JORDAN, speaking ill of Black women due to his experience.

Seeing both sides of it, being able to discuss it, will help you to navigate those who are using logic, not really trying to piss you and the sisters off.  

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I remember Dirty posting something that said Asian Men and Black Women are the least likely to date outside of their race. Now is this by choice or is this because nobody wants them?

Asian men are the most feminized, weak male specie when the media portrays them. (I don't believe this of course).
Black women are the most masculine female specie when the media portrays them.

Dude, you're my man, but this is a dumb question. What do you think? I don't know about Black women, but Asian males are least likely to date out of their race cause most people that aren't Asian think we're weak, small, frail, geeky and powerless cause that's what the media pushes us as. I'm guessing it's the same for Black women, everyone who isn't a Black women has a negative look on them just because of how they think they are.

A lot of Asian guys only like Asian girls. But a lot of them like other races as well (me included
tired.gif
). You think I'm not dating out of my race because I don't think I should? More like because it's hard as hell cause of this image. You want to know something? The only girls that have ever given me a look and gotten to know me were Black girls and a few Asians. I NEVER got any looks from the white girls I really liked.

Cause I still live in a white-dominant place, people still look at me funny when I say I will openly date and have a relationship with a Black girl. You know why? Because they know what it's like to be a victim of how their demographic is portrayed. And that's actually pretty important if you've ever felt it.

laugh.gif
 Well, you'd better be sure that they are what they claim they are, especially before you get too angry with them.
This is why using extreme logic and reason is essential when dealing in public forums such as this. Yes, some may have an agenda, especially while discussing topics such as this. It may be a little white boy who has a crush on some young sister, and then was rejected, so now operating with a handle like MANDINGO KOBE JORDAN, speaking ill of Black women due to his experience.

Seeing both sides of it, being able to discuss it, will help you to navigate those who are using logic, not really trying to piss you and the sisters off.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh you're definitely right about all of that. I don't even really respond to those comments anymore, cause more than likely somebody else
will respond before and expose them. 

I'm Mexican and date black women, not so much exclusively, rather by circumstance. I grew up with Belizeans and Blacks so that is all I ever liked. I don't get approached by Mexicans women so I kinda went with what I knew.

I've dated them all. Models, regular, educated, ratchets.

The "model". Worst sex ever. Always felt like she was doing me a favor. This particular woman, cheated, flirted, and seeked for that "baller" while we were together.

Regular chick. Going to school, had a job. Held me down, only cared about US and not if I had X Y or Z.

Educated chick. At first...wanted that christian man that had something going for him and wanted to commit, etc, etc. Got to the point of pushing articles on the relationship about kids and being married by X age which affected the relationship in a negative way.

Ratchet girl was the coolest but my insecurity of knowing her past caused it to fail.

The one thing all of these BLACK WOMEN had in common was their ability to NOT ADMIT a THING! They were never wrong. It's ok for them to text and call their male friends but none of that was happening if I tried to do that with my FEMALE friends.

The other thing is all but 1, the regular chick, gave me the feeling that I was just something new till they found their "ideal" black guy.

The regular chick was just happy to be with me and could care less if she had bi-racial children or dated a mexican.

^the truth in your last statement about women NEVER being wrong just touched my heart so deeply. OH MY GOD ITS SO REAL! I used to tell my boys and cousins all the time how much it scares me how women can just flat out deny or ignore something that they are wrong about. They are such hypocrites at times its laughable.

Back
Top Bottom