Siri vs. Google Now... FIGHT!

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by ItzJono

Iphone >

E9GXb.gif
LMAO

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Androids are trash, though I have one myself Im ready to get rid of it to cop an iPhone in Oct. Androids tries to copy apple with the technology and it all comes out so choppy and slow.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And again... Apple the trendsetters and another company takes their creation and makes "better". Apple is still thinking for the competition. I just switched my HTC One X for an iPhone 4S. Android is cool but not for everyone, keep it simple guys.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

iOS and iPhone hardware is so washed up right now.

Keep telling yourself that
laugh.gif
Why are y'all dudes so delusional?
I'm holding the latest iPhone in my hand right now. Had every iPhone since the 3.

iPhones are basura bro. Looking forward to see what they do with the 5 but if iOS isn't dramatically changed it will be more of the same.

You can get any type of screen, any screen size, any processor and phone design you want and then put dozens of customized OS'es constantly updated to perfection by dedicated geeks.

Google Play is so dope.

Every recent iOS update has been an Android rip. That platform needs a serious overhaul.

Don't get blinded by the marketing bros, if you're tech savvy Android super phones are where its at.

To each his own though....

I don't even use Siri so I damn sure wouldn't use this either

But seriously, why do they always compare the newest phone or OS to an iPhone that been out for several months? Why wouldn't it be better? They've had ample time to make it that way

In the end, buy what you like. I'm cool with my jailbroken iPhone 4 for now

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I don't even use Siri so I damn sure wouldn't use this either

But seriously, why do they always compare the newest phone or OS to an iPhone that been out for several months? Why wouldn't it be better? They've had ample time to make it that way

In the end, buy what you like. I'm cool with my jailbroken iPhone 4 for now

Because that's what the competition is on the market. This is actually comparing it against iOS 6, which isn't due to come out until the next iPhone. And Voice Search is just one facet of Google Now, it's a brand new platform that passively provides contextual information based on previous activity. Which is something brand new in the mobile area, and in technology in general.

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

Phone can't connect to PC, been stuck with Android 2.1 for the longest time.
frown.gif

why is that, and what phone?
It's a sony ericsson xperia x10, the charging port is broken so can't connect it to PC

lets wait a year and see witch phone runs better. androids start to lag and run like @@!# very quickly. its happened to every android i have owned, while i have a iphone 3gs that runs just like it did 2 years ago

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

lets wait a year and see witch phone runs better. androids start to lag and run like @@!# very quickly. its happened to every android i have owned, while i have a iphone 3gs that runs just like it did 2 years ago

1) Project Butter
2) Custom Android builds

This argument is like the people that still talk about RROD of X-Box. 

why you lyin? A buddy of mine has the most recent version of iOS they put on for the 3GS and its beyond slow

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

iOS and iPhone hardware is so washed up right now.

Keep telling yourself that
laugh.gif

android-evolution.jpg

Let me tell it to you then.
thiss

brb every new iphone as a very minimal upgrade
brb you nut huggers eat it up anyways

you're copping base model androids brah. #poor

Back
Top Bottom