Sisqo selling out sports bars

It happens, went to a Keith Murray concert a couple months ago, and there might have been 50 people there.
I'm shocked...
...that 50 people paid to see Keith Murray perform in 2013.
laugh.gif

Reactions: God
I'm shocked...

...that 50 people paid to see Keith Murray perform in 2013. :lol:
Dead but Keith Murray with red an and erick sermon,not going to lie was the ish
Edit:love jodeci but them drugs mess those dudes up so bad after that YouTube video of Jo-Jo falling out just can't take them dudes serious lol

I'm shocked...

...that 50 people paid to see Keith Murray perform in 2013. :lol:
Dead but Keith Murray with red an and erick sermon,not going to lie was the ish
Edit:love jodeci but them drugs mess those dudes up so bad after that YouTube video of Jo-Jo falling out just can't take them dudes serious lol

Truth, that and the fact that K-Ci and JoJo couldn't get along. Dudes are brothers for cryin out loud.

lol thats a funny vid...shorty in the blue in front of him was down for the cause

Last edited:
Surprised this made TMZ, when I heard he was gonna be there I was like "wait, what?" :lol: I am not a fan of that spot and if I were a musician it would definitely not be a good look to perform there. I can guarantee 99.9% of the people there were white girls who only ever heard the thong song. The firm where I work is looking at renovating that whole building and I definitely am pushing for them to get rid of Mad Rose Tavern and put in something better :lol: I'm actually at work right now doing a presentation for it.

Last edited:
I said it in the Dru Hill thread

The Thong Song was the worst thing to happen to Sisqo

He became like Jason Biggs in American Pie, the guy who smashed a pie and couldn't find roles because that's what people only saw when seeing him

I hope Sisqo makes a comeback. The "Unleash the Dragon" dance was my go to move when I was twisted in the club. Got me kicked Love Nightclub a good couple times :smokin

I hope Sisqo makes a comeback. The "Unleash the Dragon" dance was my go to move when I was twisted in the club. Got me kicked Love Nightclub a good couple times :smokin

keep dreaming, I wished that forever

nobody wants to work with him anymore and Dru Hill is a mess they keep trying to make music that might have worked in 1998

So funny how I was just thinking about what happened to Sisqo. Thanks, NT. lol

I don't even think this is a real big deal just cause all older R&B stars are doing the oddest venues now. Boys 2 Men did sold out arenas around the world and now they do state fairs in the weirdest areas.

They have a residency in Vegas now at the Mirage

lol...my homegirl works at the bar....sad at the paths careers take//1 minute you hot the next minute you a flop

Back
Top Bottom