Sister of Mannie Fresh Shot and Killed at Home

[h5]http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=29424&cat=16
[/h5][h5]
[/h5][h5]Music News[/h5]
GetImg.aspx
[h1]Sister of Mannie Fresh Shot and Killed at Home[/h1]
Atlanta, GA 11/30/2007 10:36 PM GMT (FINDITT)

Angela Bryant, the sister of famed hip-hop producer Mannie Fresh, was shot and killed in her New Orleans house. Her children were home, but were notharmed.

Bryant, 42, whose body was discovered early Thursday morning, was murdered between 10 p.m. and midnight. Her 1988 Lexus LS 400 reportedly went missing afterthe murder.

Bryant's husband, who had been out of town when his wife was killed, arrived at the house before noon in disbelief.

The couple got married last month, and Bryant celebrated her birthday with family on Wednesday night. Police reportedly did not elaborate on the conditionsof the children, ages 2 and 7, but said they were safe and healthy.

Mannie Fresh, whose real name is Byron O. Thomas was reportedly on his way back to his native New Orleans from Texas.

This is the second home invasion shooting that involves a celebrity's family this week. Washington ******** safety Sean Taylor was shot in his Floridahome early Monday morning after an intruder broke into his house. Like Bryant, Taylor's 18-month old daughter was in the house, along with Taylor'sfiancee' Jackie Garcia. Taylor died early Tuesday morning.

http://news.finditt.com/NewsList.aspx?cat=16&wcat=12

Man what the @%!+ is wrong with people? Dudes be murking people out for the dumbest reason. Low lives man, its disgusting. RIP.

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

^So you know the unknown killer's motive now? Just saying...

there really shouldnt be any reason to kill anyone IMO...ha just saying..

Oh God... this is gonna be one of those things where I get taken waaaay out of context isn't it?. Well before that happens, I'd like to say a fewthings

First of alll, RIP Stack Bundles. Secondly, I'm not saying she deserved to die. I highly doubt it actually. I was just saying that we don't know howdumb the reason was. And yeah Jape, there aren't too many good reasons to kill someone, but there are some. I was just representing the other side of thecoin and saying that maybe the killer had one pf the good ones, since there's no telling from that article and none of us really have any clue whathappened. I don't actually approve of the killer's actions and my condolences go to Mannie and his family.

I was just saying...

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by mace40

What the $@@% is Mannie Fresh's sister doing driving a 1988 Lexus?
Yeah, I had to read that over again when I saw it.

There's no such thing as a 1988 Lexus...Lexus was first introduced in 1990 with the ES250

BUT, R.I.P...

First thing I thought was why is she living out in NO, but some people can't leave home. It's sad man. Her husband had just got out of jail off thatBaby tour bus bust.

Goons are really out for the holidays.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by mace40

What the $@@% is Mannie Fresh's sister doing driving a 1988 Lexus?
Yeah, I had to read that over again when I saw it.

[Cam in London] "We gon' do da research on that and come back to you, cuz we don't know if Lexuses was out back den..." [/Cam inLondon]

Originally Posted by Heshua

Man what the @%!+ is wrong with people? Dudes be murking people out for the dumbest reason. Low lives man, its disgusting. RIP.

word it sad what people. R.I.P
tired.gif

I was just saying that we don't know how dumb the reason was. And yeah Jape, there aren't too many good reasons to kill someone, but there are some. I was just representing the other side of the coin and saying that maybe the killer had one pf the good ones, since there's no telling from that article and none of us really have any clue what happened.
I understand that and all, but I honestly don't believe this is a type of situaiton where a coin needs to be flipped, or a point of view needsto be represented.

Based on facts alone... she was invaded in her home and murdered. Without knowing anything else... that is a fact.

And based on that alone, his comment about people "doing dumb and disgusting acts" is absolutely appropriate. Motives are not going to change that.

Back
Top Bottom