Sister of Mannie Fresh Shot and Killed at Home

So sad.
smh.gif
at some people these days. R.I.P.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

I was just saying that we don't know how dumb the reason was. And yeah Jape, there aren't too many good reasons to kill someone, but there are some. I was just representing the other side of the coin and saying that maybe the killer had one pf the good ones, since there's no telling from that article and none of us really have any clue what happened.
I understand that and all, but I honestly don't believe this is a type of situaiton where a coin needs to be flipped, or a point of view needs to be represented.

Based on facts alone... she was invaded in her home and murdered. Without knowing anything else... that is a fact.

And based on that alone, his comment about people "doing dumb and disgusting acts" is absolutely appropriate. Motives are not going to change that.

Yeah, you're probablly right.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by mace40

What the $@@% is Mannie Fresh's sister doing driving a 1988 Lexus?
Yeah, I had to read that over again when I saw it.

[Cam in London] "We gon' do da research on that and come back to you, cuz we don't know if Lexuses was out back den..." [/Cam in London]

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but i'm really posting to say R.I.P. tho

[Cam in London] "We gon' do da research on that and come back to you, cuz we don't know if Lexuses was out back den..." [/Cam in London]
laugh.gif

RIP tho.....
frown.gif

Lexus' were known as Toyota Cressida's back in '88. That was a mistake they must have ment '98. But damn RIP to Mannie's sis. i hope Wayne,Baby and all the ex CMR members send their condolences.

I could believe it was a 98 Lexus... given the Bling-Bling era and Cash Money's popularity and all. I'm sure Fresh was tricking off new money on carsand stuff.

Back
Top Bottom