Sittin on 22's!!!

dnice901

Banned
I was bored and decided to post my Jordan 22's... If you too are sittin on 22's, lets see them
tongue.gif

j223df0.jpg

j224cv2.jpg

j221hc8.jpg

j222as6.jpg

j225vw1.jpg

snkradic1cd2.jpg

^^^ LOL!!!
roll.gif
I don't know what I was thinking, "board." School doesn't start for a couple of weeks, my brain is still vacationing! I appreciate the compliment on the title
glasses.gif

You just randomly had a pic of a board in your documents
eyes.gif
That was a quick reply... anyways, you got me with the mispelling
laugh.gif

ahahahahaha that is hilarious
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

^^^ That isn't my sig, but I do have all the shoes that are in that collage of shoes though except for the PE XIX's. I found that photo shopped masterpiece somewhere on the net... not my work, but props to who ever did it.

^ Cool bro lol and those are not PE. Regionals you can still find them.

BTW... Nice 22s.
teamautobot​
R O L L O U T !​

I meant SE XIX's, my bad. I know I can find them just never really wanted the SE's. I have the O.G. xix's and the regionals with the braided sleeve that covers the laces. I never really liked those exposed laces, but I might cop the black/ gold because they are
pimp.gif

I have these pics in my collection post but thought i'd add it to this thread...Oh and by the way, I'm really sittin on 22's!! :smile:
smile.gif

^^^Right B4 iWent To The Rim Shop 4 Tires...[Took Em' Off Tho']...@#%$'s Be Hatin'...

My Pop's Truck, On Dem 4's!
YanYan954 [iNk] Sneakerplay

how do you remove the lace locks on the 22's?
thanks
"When I come Back Like Jordan
wearing the 4 5..."
-Jay-Z

Back
Top Bottom