Sitting close from the field at an NFL game. Is it worth it?

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

which stadium? i once sat in like the 8th row at qualcomm and couldnt see **%$.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
   Qualcomm. They have some row 1-5 tix for a decent price, but nevermind now
Why couldnt you see? Is it because all the players are 6'5 and lined up along the line?

yeah, they block your entire view of the field. you'll get to watch the whole game on the jumbotron. qualcomm field level literally starts on the field. the stands arent elevated much. unless they're in the one end zone that has field seats, dont do it.

honestly, i wouldnt sit anywhere under like row 18 on the field level at that place. plaza level has the best view, IMO.

if youre sitting in field at the Q, sit AT LEAST 12-15 rows up, the players block your view if you sit below those rows

61744_1614028751610_1263055602_3578785_3823846_n.jpg

58385_1614027911589_1263055602_3578784_3113386_n.jpg

thats a couple of pictures i took last season and i believe i was around row 18-21 i dont really remember, and avoid field at all costs if you want to sit down for any part of the game (except of course timeouts/halftine), other than that, field level at qualcomm is
pimp.gif
, the experience is like no other...

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

if youre sitting in field at the Q, sit AT LEAST 12-15 rows up, the players block your view if you sit below those rows

61744_1614028751610_1263055602_3578785_3823846_n.jpg

58385_1614027911589_1263055602_3578784_3113386_n.jpg

thats a couple of pictures i took last season and i believe i was around row 18-21 i dont really remember, and avoid field at all costs if you want to sit down for any part of the game (except of course timeouts/halftine), other than that, field level at qualcomm is
pimp.gif
, the experience is like no other...
+1.

I try to make it atleast 1 game every season.  Sat Field level 40yard line Row 1.  Fool me once... never again.  One of my boys (whos not really into football) liked those seats the best though cause all he does is get drunk and holla at the Charger Girls.  We couldn't see nothing down there though.

Plaza is your best bet.

sitting close at an NBA game >>>>>>> football game

football is all about being 50yard line and in the mid range seats... you want to see the entire field

I've sat in the front row of several games.. and IMO, it's not worth it.
My requirements for seats:

-As close to the 50 as you can get

-15-20 rows up* 

-Aisle Seats (for easy access after the game)

-1st tier (field level)

*IMO, the best seats are the last row of the bowl level where the handicap people sit. You can stand up the entire game (which is ironic) and not have to worry about the guys behind you getting mad that you're blocking their view.

I just got my season tickets the other day and they are basically what I've been looking for.. Aisle seats, 15-20 rows up and near the Bud Zone (south west corner of the endzone) where the crowd is electric. I hate sitting at seats that are more than $100 because most of the people that sit there are older folks who don't make any noise or stand up.

I sat 50 yard line 10th row on the Eagles side when they played the Cardinals on Thanksgiving. View was amazing, but the best part was watching the team interact with each other and the fans.

Biggest waste of my money. Me and my boy bought a pair of ******** dream seat tickets (First 2 rows from the field) for $800, and while the snacks were free, I still had to use the freaking jumbo tron most of the time. 

Game was ******** v Dallas...I think Lebron is a Dallas fan

Sat Field Level at Giants Stadium twice for Jets games, and twice in the upper levels. I enjoyed the game more sitting higher up, probably because the fans were different and more involved, and I had a better view of the entire field. Although one time sitting on the field level, I was a few rows away from Fireman Ed, tons of fun.

I can get 2nd row tickets to the Bucs first home game this year right at the 50 yard line for decently cheap...is it worth it or should I look into tickets from 10 or so rows up? I haven't been to the Bucs stadium and don't know if anybody on here has been there either.

Box seats where you can see everything and all you can drink as well. :pimp:

I have sat all over Fedex and truthfully had the most fun in the bleachers. The **** talking with giants/eagle fans was incredible :lol:

Last edited:

This was my view vs the Titans last season. 2nd level about 5 rows up on the 40 yard line.

Damn near perfect considering the price.

I always like 15-20 rows up in the first level or row 1 of a second level

Now I'm looking at 12th row aisle seats that are the same price...think those should be better? I've never sat at the end of an aisle before for a game.

I don't think people get up nearly as much in football as baseball so I'd be ok with aisle

Rows 1-10 are obstructed by players, equipment and security guards. Also, the on field television equipment is larger than you would imagine and you stand the entire game. We have Charger season tickets, and sit right at the 49 yd line on the visitor's side, row 16. I don't mind standing, I feel like the fact that we are close enough to hear the players is worth it. When I bring guests to the game they always say that those seats are the best seats they have ever sat in for any sporting event. I think like a previous person stated, rows 20 and up would be a better choice for you, especially at the 20.

Back
Top Bottom