Sitting On A Warm Seat vol: Weird?

When we would have meetings a guy on my team would always change chairs if the seat was warm (someone had just sat in it long enough). I would look and just shrug it off that's their preference.

Lately in the past week or so, there has been 2 times that Ive come in a room after a meeting just before ours and the seat was noticeably warm. Legit felt awkward weird, I had never really experienced this before. The thought/feeling had never had an effect on me but now Im like oh so this is how he felt ..

Toilet seat is even worse :sick:

SN: this is nothing like having seat warmers in the whip or massage chairs.

Last edited:
3920BA76-205A-4031-A482-B69829328E31.png

Seat warmers in the whip are clutch though

But seat coolers in the whip are not the biz...felt like my *** was wet

Seat warmers in the whip are clutch though

But seat coolers in the whip are not the biz...felt like my *** was wet

Def clutch in the winter time.

Felt seat cooler once but it didnt really feel like it made a diff after about the first cpl minutes

I don't mind if it's Kaliyah with the big booty from work that's been sitting there. I actyall get excited.

This is kind of embarrassing but back in the day I used to work at a call center and we had our own chairs. People were very protective over their chair and would post their name on the back of the chair so one would swap it with another. Well one day I smelled this faint whiff of a fart, but I knew I hadn't farted. An hour went by and it still didn't go away. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. So I ducked under my desk like I was gonna unplug something, but what I really wanted to do was sniff my seat. And there it was.... the smell of pure ****. I was so embarrassed. That whole entire time, months and months even, butt juice had been accumulating on the fabric seat until the smell finally reached an alarming level. I had to admit the fact that all my co-workers around me probably smelt it at one point or another and they talked to each other about it. I was that dude. I just chalked it up as a loss and reminded myself that I don't know any of these people outside of work. That was when I started using wet wipes and I haven't looked back since.

This is kind of embarrassing but back in the day I used to work at a call center and we had our own chairs. People were very protective over their chair and would post their name on the back of the chair so one would swap it with another. Well one day I smelled this faint whiff of a fart, but I knew I hadn't farted. An hour went by and it still didn't go away. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. So I ducked under my desk like I was gonna unplug something, but what I really wanted to do was sniff my seat. And there it was.... the smell of pure ****. I was so embarrassed. That whole entire time, months and months even, butt juice had been accumulating on the fabric seat until the smell finally reached an alarming level. I had to admit the fact that all my co-workers around me probably smelt it at one point or another and they talked to each other about it. I was that dude. I just chalked it up as a loss and reminded myself that I don't know any of these people outside of work. That was when I started using wet wipes and I haven't looked back since.

:rofl: thank you for this story

Nah famb, when I lay my tuchus on a seat, I gotta feel a chill on my cheeks. If there is any warmth, I am getting up

Last edited:

C95-Si2nPkrFNsSrvVhztUpWWzBtL3l4pXiof65fz6jcb1IhfTX68koaV-KJjQ=w193-h135.gif

69A277B1-97D1-49C4-9051-0E6C21AA324B.gif

Fam i thought you got someone else's chair. That was you with the fermenting feces, fricasseeing and frying folks' nose follicles?
Goodnight bruh.

Last edited:
It's just an irritable feeling.

I run in to this every now and then at the movie theater. It's intolerable.

You have to have a steel will to sit through that and then make that warmth your warmth.

Back
Top Bottom