Six More Black/Red Six Rings Pics....

Originally Posted by starbury03

Originally Posted by icecold1980

Originally Posted by RFX45

There are always so much hate on the JB Forum when it comes to Team Jordans. I don't think these are that bad. They look decent and they aren't using 8-10 different colors. It's a simple colorway, although the design is a bit overly done, witht he shoes concept it should be understandable. The shape is good, it doesn't look overly bulky, almost like the XIII lows. The sole/midsole looks huge but it doesn't look that horrible and kind of reminds me of Kobe's shoe from Adidas mroe than the XIII's but again it works. This is in no way uglier than the Spizikes and you are crazy if you say this look overly done while liking the Spizike and Dub-Zero.

agreed to the fullest. exactly what im talkin about.especially the spizikes. to much goin on with all the colors in the rainbow om em. when i first seen those it was like "come on now, you have to be kidding me" but 6 rings was done right, front back side to side theo shoe looks dam good

Are you guys serious? Colorway isn't what's hurting this shoe. It's the SHOE itself. So many things look out of place (the 8 strap just out of no where, cheap looking Jumpman air logo in the back, 11 lace loops..etc, etc.)
And I love team Jordans..so it really has nothing to do with hate on team Js. And yes, even with all my hate towards these new mutant Jordans.. Dubs> Spizikes> 6 rings.
This shoe flows well, just like the DubZero's. The Spizikes design are allover the place. This shoe has one initial flow that you can follow. Fromthe patent to the shape of the shoe itself, it flows. Even the midsole has a distinct direction and the colorway is pretty good, nothing too loud. the Spizikesare notorious for mixing colors that was just weird. Like one shoe si black red but all of a sudden a green cement print? The straps does look out of placeand would be better without it but it flows. The pull tab in the back look awkward but it doesn't really ruin the shoes look. This pretty much the XI'swith XIII's soles.

This may not be a 100% hate on Team Jordans but JB just can't do anything right anymore. This is a decent to good shoe that isn't over designed andlooks like it actually has a premise when being made. It wasn't just thrown together like the Spizikes. The Spizikes are just a cluttered up mess. It hadthe III's midsole and cement print, as it goes bu the shoe, then the IV's goes underneath the III's cement print, then the V's underneth it.Add the IV's strap then the V's upper and the VI's lace cover and tongue, with V's lace lock and an additional camo lining. Thie 6 rings goes(from bottom to top) XIII midsole, XI's mid 9patent) and uppers (mesh) and the XIII's tongue. Then just add the pull tab and strap (which isn'treally mixed in with the shoe and doesn't give it a cluttered up look). That was pretty simple compared to how the Spizikes were made.

man for $150 retail price tag no way... I'm gonna have to wait till these go on the discount racks if i'm gonna cop.

only one word comes to my mind every time I see these: ABOMINATION. and technically, the XIII features shouldn't be incorporated to these if they'recalling these Six Rings. i bet you all know why. i know they've also incorporated a tiny feature of the XIV's but the XIII's are featured moreprominently which shouldn't be the case.

These may be the all time worst basketball sneaker in the history of elite basketball footwear

They can put supermodels in the background, nude, while taking pics of these shoes and it still won't look any better.

thanks for the pics blake these shoes look worse in those pics than ever before though

These may be the all time worst basketball sneaker in the history of elite basketball footwear
they're not alone

ajo3.JPG

air-jordan-6-olympic-08-1.JPG

Originally Posted by slept on

All time low. i thought the spizikes were low. Seems like JB is tryin to sell out like there's no tomorrow.

I agree, but I also hope we're both right. That would mean that JB can ONLY go up from here.

It's like they're looking at fakes, other brands and hypebeast trends for inspiration, and the scary part is they're still finding success. It's obviously a different company now, that caters to a greatly diverse consumer group.

1 Word..................TRASH!!!! Their is no colorway that JB can come out with to make these shoes HOT!

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I hate myself.

I kinda like these.

Though the VIII strap looks ridiculous.

But I just KNOW better.

laugh.gif

I kinda agree with you..these are okay..but i know better too..i just can't bring myself to cop these..it will look bad..

By far, this will be the best performance FrankenJordan

I will get this color only. I like them. What is wrong with me.

Oh damm I came here thinking they made 6 more colorways for the Six Rings
laugh.gif
...Actually that is not a laughing matter, It would have been the end of JB.

I don't know why people are saying these are worst than dub zeros and Spiz'ikes.. these are actually decent.. I'd cop..but not for retail.

cool concept for a shoe but these are so ugly... too bad because I like how they put the championship years on the inside of the tongues that looks sick

Back
Top Bottom