sizing ? for XIV's

s dubl

Supporter
I wear a size 13, but I'm thinking about getting a size 12.5, just wondering if they will be too small. It's only a half a size.
By the way they are black toes.

TEAMlateNIGHT
I'm allergic to sleep​
I break out in rashes

Anyone?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
I'm not even tired yet.

I dunno what other shoes you have to compare to, I'm assuming you have AF1s. But compared to AF1's the XIV's are 1/2 size smaller.

Thanks for the responses.

I have some size 13 XIV's and they feel good, but I want to get some black toes, and I found some in size 12.5. Just wondering if anyone has went 1/2 size down on those and what they think.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
I'm not even tired yet.

from my experience, I say that the half-size smaller should be fine. I wear a 9.5, and the size 9 XIVs i tried on felt good. And besides, black toes are fresh
KB8 = MVP
WANTED: DS Retro XIVs size 9 or 9.5

na. go a half size smaller. the retros atleast run half a size big
what the hell? increase my daily post count mods/admin

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i normally wear a 10.5, but I did buy a size 11 in the Black Toes because all the 10.5's were sold out, and it's really not that big of a difference for me going from the 11 down to the 10.5 in my White/Red XIV's, so you should be okay

the xiv run true to size...

however they can tend to be on the narrow side

so if ur feet tend to be on the wide side... go for a 13 or 13.5

going half a size smaller would be really tight on ur feet
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

true to size FTW!

however if this helps, if i had to pick half a size bigger or half a size smaller, i'd go smaller (i wear 10.5)
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

Back
Top Bottom