Sizing help with AJ XII

NT members I need a little help. I wanna cop those AJ XII black/ UNC blue. Thing is they are a size 12.5 and I wear a 12. I have the playoffs from '04 in a13 and they creased up quick. I just wanted to know if a sz 12.5 would do the same or is the difference between a 12 and 12.5 minimal? Thanks for any help.

I wear a size 14 and all i know is that XII's run true to size. I have the OG Black/Red XII's & the CDP Taxi XII in a 14. I bought a pair ofWhite/Red OG XII's in a size 15 not to long ago & they just to big. I slide around in em and cant even wear them without putting an extra insole in emand stuff the toe with a lil bit of paper. A half size may not be too bad tho.

NAW.

12's crease up the most from all Jordans 1-23 " imo "

just go for it !!

if it's hot it's hot..............ya digg .

All of my XIIs run true to size. They might be too big, but if you want them bad for a good enough price then go for it

Originally Posted by bblokk23

Wow this is the first time I have ever heard anyone say this. This is so far from the truth. XII's last a while before they crease if ever. The only XII's I have had crease were ones I was hoopin in. Just casual wear will not crease a XII. those things are the armored tank of the brand.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by bblokk23

Wow this is the first time I have ever heard anyone say this. This is so far from the truth. XII's last a while before they crease if ever. The only XII's I have had crease were ones I was hoopin in. Just casual wear will not crease a XII. those things are the armored tank of the brand.

yeah 12's are tanks i had 2 pairs of og taxi's and white and red 12's

I had the OG XII's black & red in a 8.5 and the white & black in a 9.5. The 8.5 were too tight and the 9.5 were too loose but, what weird is that Inow have the Nubuck XII's in a size 8 and I'm good with thin socks. I think OG and Retros run different.
wink.gif

im a 10 and i got a 10 but they feel a lil big which they crease in the 1st 2 wears. i should of gotten a 9.5

Back
Top Bottom