Sizing on LeBron VI

you guys wear a size 1/2 small on this shoe? I'm wearing true size and it's bothering me because there is too much room for my toes. I feel like I'm running in a big shoe. I can't try it a 1/2 small because the shoes are not in the stores no more. I just want to have confirmation before I purchase another pair.

I agree with what you say, they feel big since the toebox is rounded but I think they fit true length wise. Haven't tried half size smaller since my toes would get hurt during a game.

Originally Posted by Gggggas

I agree with what you say, they feel big since the toebox is rounded but I think they fit true length wise. Haven't tried half size smaller since my toes would get hurt during a game.
what he said.

For me, the Lebron VI feels true to size. I do agree that the toebox is somewhat spacious but it's not enough for me to consider going down a 1/2 size.

They feel a little big to me. I think if I go a 1/2 smaller it would be be painful, I havent tired it yet though.

thanks for the help guys! one thing i also notice is that my ankles are loose. well i'll save up money slowly to think about getting a half size down.

Back
Top Bottom