SIZING QUESTION on the 2000/2001 Jordan XIs

I know the Black/Red and Grey XIs from 2001 ran a half size big and the Space Jams and Concords ran true to size, but I forget about the Columbias.  I think they were true to size, but I don't remember.  Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

I know the Black/Red and Grey XIs from 2001 ran a half size big and the Space Jams and Concords ran true to size, but I forget about the Columbias.  I think they were true to size, but I don't remember.  Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

My '01 Breds actually fit true to size so I dont know about them running big, I do know that the recent re-retros run a half size smaller but IMO the first retros run true to size.

My '01 Breds actually fit true to size so I dont know about them running big, I do know that the recent re-retros run a half size smaller but IMO the first retros run true to size.

My 00 space jams and 01 cool greys are TTS. I can fit 0.5 bigger as well but they need to be laced up all the way for no heel play.

My 00 space jams and 01 cool greys are TTS. I can fit 0.5 bigger as well but they need to be laced up all the way for no heel play.

Columbias were TTS. On a side note, I have had (3) CDP XI & currently (2) 2001s. both 2001 and 2 of the cdps were a 13, the other cdp was a 12. The size 13 2001 are a half size bigger than the CDP. The CDP is a super snug fit in a 12 for me and just right in a 13, but my 2001 13s are a half size big. There room in the front toe area and overall the shoe feels wider. But with shoe trees in, I fit them fine. Sorry for the ramble.

Columbias were TTS. On a side note, I have had (3) CDP XI & currently (2) 2001s. both 2001 and 2 of the cdps were a 13, the other cdp was a 12. The size 13 2001 are a half size bigger than the CDP. The CDP is a super snug fit in a 12 for me and just right in a 13, but my 2001 13s are a half size big. There room in the front toe area and overall the shoe feels wider. But with shoe trees in, I fit them fine. Sorry for the ramble.

Back
Top Bottom