SKATEISTAN - To live and skate in Kabul

Great short film that was sent to me. Thought I'd share it with you guys:
Skateistan: To Live And Skate Kabul is a beautifully shot film that follows the lives of a group of young skateboarders in Afghanistan. Operating against the backdrop of war and bleak prospects, the Skateistan charity project is the world’s first co-educational skateboarding school, where a team of international volunteers work with girls and boys between the ages of 5 and 17, an age group largely untouched by other aid programmes.

Great short film that was sent to me. Thought I'd share it with you guys:
Skateistan: To Live And Skate Kabul is a beautifully shot film that follows the lives of a group of young skateboarders in Afghanistan. Operating against the backdrop of war and bleak prospects, the Skateistan charity project is the world’s first co-educational skateboarding school, where a team of international volunteers work with girls and boys between the ages of 5 and 17, an age group largely untouched by other aid programmes.

Dope. Very dope.
pimp.gif

Great stuff. Shows the youngsters' mindset and their daily escapes in a place they call home.
pimp.gif

Great stuff. Shows the youngsters' mindset and their daily escapes in a place they call home.
pimp.gif

That's pretty cool that those kids are doing that. I'm really not sure if I could handle living in a place like that.

That's pretty cool that those kids are doing that. I'm really not sure if I could handle living in a place like that.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Ofcourse you couldn't dude. It is hell on Earth and I wish nothing but heaven for these kids. 

Originally Posted by Kramer

Ofcourse you couldn't dude. It is hell on Earth and I wish nothing but heaven for these kids. 

Back
Top Bottom