ModelChanelI_Kambouris_58688780.jpg

xin_180603021630594715567.jpg

Nicole-Scherzinger1.jpg

KerrVicSecret3G_468x655.jpg

alessandra_ambrosio_sexy-732.jpg
alessandra_ambrosio_on_the_catwalk-2891.jpg

Fat girl thread 30 pages....this one lucky if we get 5
laugh.gif

YOU DON'T REALLY LIKE THESE TYPE OF WOMEN. ILLUMINATI WHITE DEVILS HAS HAX0RED YOUR MIND AND MADE YOU BELIEVE THAT. SIR MIX-A-LOT IS THE KEY TO FREE YOUR MIND.

YOU DON'T REALLY LIKE THESE TYPE OF WOMEN. ILLUMINATI WHITE DEVILS HAS HAX0RED YOUR MIND AND MADE YOU BELIEVE THAT. SIR MIX-A-LOT IS THE KEY TO FREE YOUR MIND.

all i need to post is How Well Gisele Bundchen looks in this commercial w/ Pele
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sexy Long legs > Boarderline Obese, "Big Girls"

all i need to post is How Well Gisele Bundchen looks in this commercial w/ Pele
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sexy Long legs > Boarderline Obese, "Big Girls"

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'd wife a chick with a body like this

BUT

Nothing compares to giving backshots to a girl with a fat !$$

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'd wife a chick with a body like this

BUT

Nothing compares to giving backshots to a girl with a fat !$$

im a fan of anything between slim and kinda thick, but a bunch of those girls are too skinny IMO. nicole and marissa are cool.

colombian girls have the best bodies. Slim but with a thick girls @#$
pimp.gif

im a fan of anything between slim and kinda thick, but a bunch of those girls are too skinny IMO. nicole and marissa are cool.

colombian girls have the best bodies. Slim but with a thick girls @#$
pimp.gif

Chanel Iman, the black chick in this set, is really, really thin in person. Like sickly thin. She's a gorgeous model, but I want to throw her a bag of Lay's every time I see her.

Chanel Iman, the black chick in this set, is really, really thin in person. Like sickly thin. She's a gorgeous model, but I want to throw her a bag of Lay's every time I see her.

I chuckled

I chuckled

I dunno, I just saw a white chick coming from a yoga class, nice and fit, but... the cheeks were looking extra juicy. So I'll take a balance of slim stomach/waist with phat #%@.

I dunno, I just saw a white chick coming from a yoga class, nice and fit, but... the cheeks were looking extra juicy. So I'll take a balance of slim stomach/waist with phat #%@.

Back
Top Bottom