Skipping rent to buy kicks!!!! People actually do this.

The shoe can't be nothing serious. Jordans suck. Lebrons, kd, foams and kobe are taking over.....stealth 10s, playoff 12s are the only ones I can think that's being hype and not even.bc there both gr.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I refuse to say the sneaker. I will say its a Jordan. I refuse to hype a shoe.
Please do tell, so i can go buy every pair of them across the nation so you don't get your hands on a pair.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Please do tell, so i can go buy every pair of them across the nation so you don't get your hands on a pair.
Another case of post concord distress syndrome
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Telling us a shoe is not hyping it, you just telling us the shoe yall spoke of. Damn son we not about to dip in our jets and buy it 
30t6p3b.gif

This dude really said he'll hype up a shoe... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I thought this was about rent-to-buy kicks.

Whew...
On the real, My boy actually rented another dudes shoe to match the outfit he wanted to wear. 
I reacted like 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Thats too taking it to far..

Some go hard on ANY hobby they are in.... alcohol, club, weed, dates and %*%*

gotta know to allocate funds properly

Whew...

That's what I thought at first too.But at any rate that's crazy to do but I can "see" what I think their dumb logic is, they wanna get them retail now instead of paying more later & it's instant gratification...only logic I could make up for them. So stupid though.I'll admit I have a bad habit of spending any extra disposable income I might have at the moment on shoes instead of saving above what I already allotted, but overspending is the worst thing one could ever do...just to get ANOTHER pair of shoes you won't be wearing daily. If they're really worth it just pay more later for them and pay your bills on time smh.

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Whew...
On the real, My boy actually rented another dudes shoe to match the outfit he wanted to wear. 
I reacted like 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Wow....
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
that's beyond ridiculous, I've always wondered why people would even consider getting behind on bills just for a ______. Priorities man, let's get them straight

Originally Posted by datprepboivinc3

Whew...
I reacted like 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Maybe dude decided that it would be more economical too be a little late with his rent and pay an extra 50 to 100$ then miss out on the shoe and have to pay crazy high resellers prices. Ex: Galaxy Foamposite. Just saying
ohwell.gif

If it was a shoe I absolutely knew I was gonna make money off of I would do it. Aside from that if I don't have the money I don't go to any stores or websites to not be tempted. Idk my credit cards are maxed out so what do I know......

Btw I had a friend who lost his car for buying Jordans which later sold for less to pay for rent. Sad story.

Originally Posted by shoesclues

If it was a shoe I absolutely knew I was gonna make money off of I would do it. Aside from that if I don't have the money I don't go to any stores or websites to not be tempted. Idk my credit cards are maxed out so what do I know......

your credit cards are maxed out?

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

!!*%$!% don't care about rent pleighboi. I gotta stay fly. You ever notice how woman look at your feet then work they way up? Can't be out here wit no dirty kicks fam...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom