Skull Candy Headphones: Are they any good? Vol. What's the hype...

I'm thinkin about orderin a pair of Skull Candies..but i want to try the new player series that was featured in DIME magazine..they are now introducinDeron Williams and Andre Igodala (sp?) in the new player series here they are if you haven't seen 'em

It's kind of interestin because Andre Igodala was to b inspired by the Black/Red Jordan XI..which is cool..and D Will wanted his to b classy..anywho..whatis the hype about skull candies in general..i am tempted to scoop up the D Will's..

103zb7o.jpg

23wa7wh.jpg

i think the hype is behind the cool designs they have, i have a pair and they are not the greatest headphones to listen to music

I hate the in-ear skull candies.

not sure about the quality of these. try cnet for reviews. I would stick to tried and true headphones before I go for something pretty.

yeah theyll be good to you for about 2 1/2 months
after that youll prob be lookin for another pair

My girl has skull candy ear buds and her brother has them..i told myself no because i am waitin to save up for some BOSE headphones..cause i have a $50 giftcard to BEST BUY for them..

BTW..i use an Ipod Touch 8gb..and i just have the standard factory ear buds right now that came with it..i use the touch quite frequently..i just wantheadphones that will b good and have a crystal clear sound to it..and i'm just wonderin if Skull Candies present that crystal clear sound while not makinother people hear what i'm listenin too..

I just like the D Will's..that's why i'm wonderin if i should pop for these?

Seinheiser is much better.

The best headphone I have ever used in my life are the legendary Sony MDR-V2...been in production for over 20 years....you'll never find a better headphonefor the price EVER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have a pair of the ear buds and, for the $9.99 price, I love them. There's a little bass boost in them, which is unusual for cheap earbuds. Generally,the sound range in minimal. I love mine. However, BOSE headphones are definitely at the top--there's really no competition there.

I just ordered a pair of Shure headphones for $20 through slickdeals. They retail for over $100.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

However, BOSE headphones are definitely at the top--there's really no competition there.

indifferent.gif

my sentiments exactly. Bose is far worse than Nike as far as the hype:quality ratio.

Originally Posted by JCH3

I don't know about Skull Candy headphones, they look kind of cheesy, crappy quality.

Give these a shot:

32897197-2-440-OVR-1.gif

Always rated high by CNET (http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/koss-portapro-headphones/4505-7877_7-32897197.html)http://reviews.cnet.com/h...505-7877_7-32897197.html)

Plus lifetime warranty.
See i don't want anythin that looks unusual..i'm just mainly usin it for the gym and casual listenin..i'm not like a beat listener lol

I'm sure they're great headphones but i would like a "lil" style..

I like the Shure SE520 Sound Isolating Earphones and those BOSE QuietComfort3's..i have tried the BOSE..and i love the sound quality and the way they lookon my head
laugh.gif
..i haven't seen the Shure SE530 in stores so ican't pass judgement on those..

i don't know about skullcandy but i have a pair of shure earbuds, they sound great i really like em
smile.gif

The best in-ears are probably the Ultimate Ears UE-11 Pro. They are custom fitted and are about $1150.

The best universal fit in-ears are probably the Shure SE530, which are about $450.

My Bose in ear head phones are awesome, have had em for 2 years now and they're better than any other in ear headphones I've tried. Great bass andquality, no sound leackage. Cons are that you can lose the plastic ear bud covers as they come off easily and the black and whit wires look crappy.

Back
Top Bottom