Sky Diving for the first time.. Locations?

Jumping for the first time.. need some info and experience stories

-how much
-locations
-what to expect?

stories?

Jumping for the first time.. need some info and experience stories

-how much
-locations
-what to expect?

stories?

I know there is a place out in Lake Paris. There was a groupon for it a few days ago. I forget the price, but hopefully this helps on what you're looking for.

I know there is a place out in Lake Paris. There was a groupon for it a few days ago. I forget the price, but hopefully this helps on what you're looking for.

ahhh i checked, cant find it.

if you can find it for me that would be awesome. thanks

ahhh i checked, cant find it.

if you can find it for me that would be awesome. thanks

thanks guys.. much appreciated !

pimp.gif

http://www.skydivesantaba...GCupmgkakCFVJ25QodSyk1nw

it's in santa barbara sorta, seem like after santa barbara. Great view of the ocean (the perris one was over the desert, so we decided to do this santa barbara one instead) and I think they do the highest skydive height in the state from what I remember. Tandem jump so your hooked on to some pro skydiver.

you can choose from a video and photos (but if you chose this you might not be able to jump with another group of people). Me and 3 other friends wanted to all go on the same plane but since one of us wanted photos and video, they had to go on another plane because for photos and a video 3 people were jumping out of the plane. (YOU, Skydiver with the parachute and photographer taking still pictures).

it's in santa barbara sorta, seem like after santa barbara. Great view of the ocean (the perris one was over the desert, so we decided to do this santa barbara one instead) and I think they do the highest skydive height in the state from what I remember. Tandem jump so your hooked on to some pro skydiver.

you can choose from a video and photos (but if you chose this you might not be able to jump with another group of people). Me and 3 other friends wanted to all go on the same plane but since one of us wanted photos and video, they had to go on another plane because for photos and a video 3 people were jumping out of the plane. (YOU, Skydiver with the parachute and photographer taking still pictures).

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

great info bro..

will check it out..

getting shook just thinking about it tho
tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

great info bro..

will check it out..

getting shook just thinking about it tho
tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom