Skydiving Anyone ?

....thinking about going for a jump this summer at http://www.skydiveoc.com/
happy.gif

Anyone else here been skydiving ? Other than Death, what some pros n cons, n what should i expect ?!?!
pimp.gif

Do it....don't forget to breathe as soon as you guys jump..its gonna CRAZY!

Would love to do it again but it costs too damn much. Also get the picture dvd combo if its available..I have pics but I'm on my phone and can't postem up...will post later tonight.

519159e8e1e1c5a065873601ac238fd7151e4de.pjpg
47d25cce1aee9ee1c51ae052329c10fc2afa6cd.pjpg
6d925f8e32e99e4ccfdad0b20a7eb0ea9b72eae.pjpg

WHATS THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN???

I MEAN IF IT GOES WRONG YOU'LL NEVER MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE....THATS WHY I WORE CEMENT 4s....
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

My dad would do it when he was in an army or something in Mexico. He says it's so quiet up there and you feel like you're not scared of anything afterit. Just make sure how to land and all and be super cautious and you'll have fun and be safe. If not death, the worst that can happen is maybe a broken legor knee
grin.gif

i would love to get my aff license when i have some extra dough in the future.

free falling is the greatest feeling.

ive been sky diving numerous times- also a sky coaster, and bungee jumping- sky diving is by far the best.

i couldnt picture myself looking down and actually jumping. i dont think i'd have the balls to do it.

Originally Posted by socluis90

i couldnt picture myself looking down and actually jumping. i dont think i'd have the balls to do it.

i'm terrified of heights
smh.gif
smh.gif
but if i did for some odd reason make it on the plane, i'd faint before jumping off

Back
Top Bottom