SKYDIVING, WHAT TO EXPECT VOL. R.I.P.

It's easy. The worst part is the airplane ride.....but the actual free fall is nothing cause you don't feel anything. It's just a lot of air if any and if you are afraid of heights, then that might get you as well.

bucket-list-11.jpg

One of the best times of my life. You won't regret it.

Expect you acting like a whimp the entire day through training. And making nervous corny jokes that the flight instructors will be annoyed with, because they see girly men skydive everyday. Then right before you jump you will be hesitant but you have no other choice. Once you jump you will be filled with joy and you will most definitely be screaming way too much but its OK no one can hear you falling from that altitude. Once you landed you will have this !@!% eating grin on your face as if you just accomplished parting the red sea. About 30 minutes after you will probably say the phrase, "*whew* That was amazing, and it wasnt so bad, I want to try that again next time by myself with out the help on my back."

seriously all of what I posted will happen.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Expect you acting like a whimp the entire day through training. And making nervous corny jokes that the flight instructors will be annoyed with, because they see girly men skydive everyday. Then right before you jump you will be hesitant but you have no other choice. Once you jump you will be filled with joy and you will most definitely be screaming way too much but its OK no wan can hear you falling from that altitude. Once you landed you will have this @%*@ eating grin on your face as if you just accomplished parting the red sea. About 30 minutes after you will probably say the phrase, "*whew* That was amazing, and it wasnt so bad, I want to try that again next time by myself with out the help on my back."

-The Juice
Spoiler?

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Expect you acting like a whimp the entire day through training. And making nervous corny jokes that the flight instructors will be annoyed with, because they see girly men skydive everyday. Then right before you jump you will be hesitant but you have no other choice. Once you jump you will be filled with joy and you will most definitely be screaming way too much but its OK no wan can hear you falling from that altitude. Once you landed you will have this @%*@ eating grin on your face as if you just accomplished parting the red sea. About 30 minutes after you will probably say the phrase, "*whew* That was amazing, and it wasnt so bad, I want to try that again next time by myself with out the help on my back."

-The Juice
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

-The Juice
nerd.gif
You have to skydive tandem for the first 5 jumps I believe.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I heard you only need one tandem jump and a couple more hours of training to go by yourself.

-The Juice

Can anyone recommend any places near NYC that do this? My friend and I have been wanting to go skydiving for a while but we don't know what we need to look for.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

-The Juice
nerd.gif
better hope it's not with youngcheezy...if so tighten up.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I'm looking to skydive after i graduate from high school

How much is it usually???????????
Found a deal on groupon for around 120 but it's usually about $250.

Back
Top Bottom