Skylar Grey> hack Rihhanna on ILTWYL

she wrote the dam thing I am ashamed @ Em right now for selling out to rihanna even if it would garnish more ears

she wrote the dam thing I am ashamed @ Em right now for selling out to rihanna even if it would garnish more ears

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

ashamed at em? dont be.
“I’m not primarily a songwriter for other people, I really am an artist. I wrote the demo initially for myself because I thought, ‘Oh, I have this big song, and now I have a little bit of a launching pad to put out my own stuff. As soon as Rihanna and her team heard my demo, they were like, ‘Oh we want it for Rihanna’s album,’ so I had to make the decision if I was going to let them have it or not. But I did and so it was on Rihanna’s album, too. “I still felt like it would be cool to let people hear my version of it, too.

ashamed at em? dont be.
“I’m not primarily a songwriter for other people, I really am an artist. I wrote the demo initially for myself because I thought, ‘Oh, I have this big song, and now I have a little bit of a launching pad to put out my own stuff. As soon as Rihanna and her team heard my demo, they were like, ‘Oh we want it for Rihanna’s album,’ so I had to make the decision if I was going to let them have it or not. But I did and so it was on Rihanna’s album, too. “I still felt like it would be cool to let people hear my version of it, too.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by K Of Anything

Holly Brook>Skylar Grey

This.
What you did there... I see it.

wink.gif

Listening the way she was singing it while looking at the picture I could get a real good sense of her emotions for what she wrote. I felt it more out of her mouth then Rihanna.

Listening the way she was singing it while looking at the picture I could get a real good sense of her emotions for what she wrote. I felt it more out of her mouth then Rihanna.

Back
Top Bottom