Slam Dunk Package rumored to drop in '09

im really hoping they shy away from packs but for some reason i doubt it. All i need are some XI's and i will be good for a while.

every few months someone drops this same info! there has been a rumor about this since the first DMP dropped.... and the SDP was suppose to comeoutin 07, then08...now 09...

i asked gentry about this in november and he said all plans were cancelled...

hope he changed his mind

I've been waiting for some white/cement III's for quite some time now.
It would be nice if somebody could confirm this.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

I just don't get excited anymore at the thought of dropping $300-400 for some shoes. ridiculous.
im with this dude. honestly, when the rumors first started about this pack i was super juiced on the idea. but its only May, and im already over thesepacks. Ive only bought the 10/13 and the 6/17 so far anyways. It was cool when the DMP dropped, but by the time this year is over im sure ill be completelyover it. I think JB needs to stick to what they said they were going to do and just stop for a while after this. Really, the Slam Dunk pack was a dope idea,wish they would have done that before doing this CDP fiasco, which is pretty much buying a pack with 1 shoe you really want and another, not so much.

I'll be done with Jordans after the xi/xii pack and will only buy xi's mids if they ever come back out.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I think JB needs to stick to what they said they were going to do and just stop for a while after this. Really, the Slam Dunk pack was a dope idea, wish they would have done that before doing this CDP fiasco, which is pretty much buying a pack with 1 shoe you really want and another, not so much.

Seriously, the last hurrah would be the 11/12 packs. Leave on a good note and let us be for a bit to fiend for more.

sounds great! Knowing Gentry, he might as well put all the colors of the jerseys in this pic into one colorway. (rainbow 6s?) Patent leather too. Becauseeveryone knows thats what sells and that's what today's JB consumer wants, right?

8687SlamDunkParticipants.jpg

smh.gif

I'm done with JB by '09.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

I just don't get excited anymore at the thought of dropping $300-400 for some shoes. When it was $150 a pop I could live with it, but these packs are ridiculous.

aint that the truth

there have been quite a few rumors for quite some while of a slam dunk pack
hopefully they will drop it with some nice colorways

so everything is a package now
indifferent.gif
............only the garbage"olympic" VI comes by itself
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom