Slam Dunk Space , Air-Randy and other early overseas sellers

Has anyone ever dealt with them ???

I'm dealing with Slam Dunk Space and the communication is decent but... They haven't updated me with a tracking number it's nearly a week now . Bought the shoes on Sunday .

Any info from your experiences with overseas sellers ?

Go read the 500+ pg concord thread
laugh.gif

I'm trying to get a Legit Check guide started on SC for idiots like you , It would've been better if you didn't post , or post if you have dealt with them!!

Originally Posted by windycity58

I'm trying to get a Legit Check guide started on SC for idiots like you , It would've been better if you didn't post , or post if you have dealt with them!!

Don't be a jerk. He is telling you that there are multiple pages already on these early release sellers. We are not going to start another thread just for you.

This is why I left NT in the first place , People ask for information and they re-guide you!!

Peace!

^ No offense windycity.. but this EXACT same thread already exists in multiple ways, on page 1 already. If youre trying to get a legit check for SC... then make a post on SC. The information you are looking for is on page 1, 2, 3.... etc. Making a new thread just clutters it for the rest of us.

BTW Im in Naperville!

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Don't be a jerk. He is telling you that there are multiple pages already on these early release sellers. We are not going to start another thread just for you.

This is why I left NT in the first place , People ask for information and they re-guide you!!

Peace!

eek.gif
 people actually telling you the correct place you can find the info you want? 
eek.gif
 that is crazy!!!!!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Go read the 500+ pg concord thread
laugh.gif

he clearly read the thread because he PMed me yesterday
laugh.gif
enjoy your concords brah
wink.gif

Everyone chill the guy is just asking a questing, There is nothing on the JB thread anyways, but that website is like any other early overseased site, slow. Also don't be mad at what you get the shoes the have in stock are unstamped B-grades.

I tried to buy a pair of Tru Blues from Slam Dunk Space i never got any confirmation then i wanted to cancel the shoes and he wouldnt let me so i filed a complaint. after the complaint he sent me a tracking number and it was stuck in this area in china for 1 month with out moving. paypal eventually refunded my money then i checked the tracking number again and it was sent back to him i guess.

Peace!

so what you doing back then?
FOH

Man.... like I said on the concord forum..... If someone asks a question and you got nothing productive to say then just shut up..... but in this case coldcity told him what's up .... It wasn't even a smart alec answer. Plus dude should have done a little research before posting redundant stuff all over the place. Sneakerheads just need to be patient and stop being so anxious. Just wait for the release date then you don't have to ask about how legit it is...... it's impatient ones and the ones that want to impress other dudes that are funding AIR "FAKES" RANDY....Heres some info for you:

Okay to answer all these questions regarding prereleases and if they are legit.... It all depends on what you consider "legit" or not. The majority of the prerelease/samples/prototypes/promos/b-grades, whatever you guys want to call them are cut from the same material as the ones used on the official release. The key word MAJORITY. How? Well what did you guys think? After years and years of Nike using these factories overseas..... Do you guys actually think that extra pairs are not being put aside or b-grades are not being kept rather than being thrown in the trash. Someone obvioiusly decided to capitalize on what Nike considers "trash." Those factories are distributors/vendors and are not and I repeat are not owned by Nike. They are contracted. How do I know this? Because my in law works import/export for textiles and he just got a contract with nike to do sweatbands. Doesn't sound like much but it's millions....Every 5 years or less Nike either refreshes contracts or finds new ones. Example: Vietnam to China.

Back to the shoes. Final products may have different cuts or hues/shades than prior prototypes. Once finalized the shoe goes into mass production. So bottomline IMO they are all fakes when being compared to the final product. You have the worst fakes, in actual production with completely different materials and colorways. All the way to Air Randy's actual factory production, which I would just call a High Quality fake. The only thing is that he had bad luck with getting an earlier lot. I guess if he waited he would have gotten other B-grades that were closer to the Final Product. So for all you people asking where you can get legit pairs early.....NO WHERE besides LICENSED NIKE RETAILERS. OR IF YOUR COOL LIKE THAT, FROM MOM AND POP STORES THAT WILL HOOK YOU UP AND RISK LOSING THEY'RE NIKE ACCOUNT BY RELEASING EARLY.

PEACE!

I coped from sds and my space jams were official. I mean not saying ppl haven't been complaing but I don't know them and I can only spell for me. First time buying from Jay and besides how long he takes to get back to emails I had a great experience and my joints is 110% official box wt shoes trees and all. Only thing missing is the card which I could care less. Who still keeps up wt da card anyway like seriously lol

i always say. you are taking a risk ANYTIME you order from overseas or even a US seller early. you never know where the shoes come from.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

BTW Im in Naperville!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Dont know why but for some resaon this had me laughing. If something does go down let me know im in Aurora.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkeny4life

I coped from sds and my space jams were official. I mean not saying ppl haven't been complaing but I don't know them and I can only spell for me. First time buying from Jay and besides how long he takes to get back to emails I had a great experience and my joints is 110% official box wt shoes trees and all. Only thing missing is the card which I could care less. Who still keeps up wt da card anyway like seriously lol

You mean the same space jams slam dunk space stopped selling because they were fake lol?

what is the website for slam dunk space? i've never heard of it and can't find the website

Originally Posted by shindo03

Man.... like I said on the concord forum..... If someone asks a question and you got nothing productive to say then just shut up..... but in this case coldcity told him what's up .... It wasn't even a smart alec answer. Plus dude should have done a little research before posting redundant stuff all over the place. Sneakerheads just need to be patient and stop being so anxious. Just wait for the release date then you don't have to ask about how legit it is...... it's impatient ones and the ones that want to impress other dudes that are funding AIR "FAKES" RANDY....Heres some info for you:

Okay to answer all these questions regarding prereleases and if they are legit.... It all depends on what you consider "legit" or not. The majority of the prerelease/samples/prototypes/promos/b-grades, whatever you guys want to call them are cut from the same material as the ones used on the official release. The key word MAJORITY. How? Well what did you guys think? After years and years of Nike using these factories overseas..... Do you guys actually think that extra pairs are not being put aside or b-grades are not being kept rather than being thrown in the trash. Someone obvioiusly decided to capitalize on what Nike considers "trash." Those factories are distributors/vendors and are not and I repeat are not owned by Nike. They are contracted. How do I know this? Because my in law works import/export for textiles and he just got a contract with nike to do sweatbands. Doesn't sound like much but it's millions....Every 5 years or less Nike either refreshes contracts or finds new ones. Example: Vietnam to China.

Back to the shoes. Final products may have different cuts or hues/shades than prior prototypes. Once finalized the shoe goes into mass production. So bottomline IMO they are all fakes when being compared to the final product. You have the worst fakes, in actual production with completely different materials and colorways. All the way to Air Randy's actual factory production, which I would just call a High Quality fake. The only thing is that he had bad luck with getting an earlier lot. I guess if he waited he would have gotten other B-grades that were closer to the Final Product. So for all you people asking where you can get legit pairs early.....NO WHERE besides LICENSED NIKE RETAILERS. OR IF YOUR COOL LIKE THAT, FROM MOM AND POP STORES THAT WILL HOOK YOU UP AND RISK LOSING THEY'RE NIKE ACCOUNT BY RELEASING EARLY.

PEACE!

Why a paragraph doe? 
roll.gif
 I didn't read. 

Back
Top Bottom