Slam or Sole Collector Magazine Availability in Makati

Please help to advise where I can buy Slam or Sole Collector Magazine in Makati particularly in Glorietta or in SM. What's the latest release availablenow? I have a colleague from Singapore travelling there today, and I need to ask him to buy for me.

thanks in advance.

Glorietta- Try buffini and the other magazine stores there, im sure slam is always available while sole collector is more limited

Most magazine stores in popular malls carry Slam. Try Bufini or Mag:Net. I know even bookstores sell Slam. For Sole Collector, I bought my Jordan issue acouple of years ago from this magazine kiosk on the second level of Theater Mall in Greenhills. I'm not sure though if they still sell it.

you can get subscription of sole from emerald headway along katipunan right after blue ridge gate, beside metro bank ata yun. they also sell by the issue. sakanila din kinuhuha ng mga magazine stores yun sole copies nila

If you want to buy SOLE COLLECTOR MAGAZINE and SLAM MAGAZINE try Shang-rila Mall, they have some current and back issues... The back issues that i saw areKEVIN GARNETT and OJ MAYO for P230... and the current issues are worth P450 and the SOLE COLLECTOR is worth P900... MIO MAGAZINE is the stall at the 5th Levelfront of MERCURY DRUG near the exit to the MRT...

thanks a lot for all your information, my colleague were not able to buy for me as he's schedule is too tight, though I'll be there next week for avacation,I'll visit those shops you have all suggested below....

Back
Top Bottom