SLAMDUNKSPACE, AIR RANDY, JAY - WHATS THE DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO JORDANS???

Originally Posted by mjfanatic

dudes legit.. just makes me mad.. that he says wholesale prices but wants to charge like 275 for the cg 11.. theres nothing whole sale about that price
anyway.. i guess some of his prices are decent if you want 1 pair.. but id rather wait and cop off swoosh for 40 % off.. anyway here are pix of the 2011 TB 3 that were ordered from jay

whats the total price on those 3s?

Originally Posted by bossalinie

dudes legit.. just makes me mad.. that he says wholesale prices but wants to charge like 275 for the cg 11.. theres nothing whole sale about that price
anyway.. i guess some of his prices are decent if you want 1 pair.. but id rather wait and cop off swoosh for 40 % off.. anyway here are pix of the 2011 TB 3 that were ordered from jay

$180-$!$

$180-$!$

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

$180-$!$
How do you know if these are the ones coming out next year or the ones that recently came out in 2009?!?! are there any big difference's cuz they appear to look the same from this.

$180-$!$
How do you know if these are the ones coming out next year or the ones that recently came out in 2009?!?! are there any big difference's cuz they appear to look the same from this.

Just a heads up, someone's been stealing Jay's name and pictures "Slam Dunk Space" and using it to sell the Cool Grey XI's. 

lilmanisballin@yahoo.com cell phone, (321) 527 0604 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (321) 527 0604    

I've checked with Jay, and indeed this seller is a fake. 

Just a heads up, someone's been stealing Jay's name and pictures "Slam Dunk Space" and using it to sell the Cool Grey XI's. 

lilmanisballin@yahoo.com cell phone, (321) 527 0604 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (321) 527 0604    

I've checked with Jay, and indeed this seller is a fake. 

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

$180-$!$

Fam u definitely may wanna double check those TB3s. Not that I'm 100% sure they are fake or nothing because they look great. But if my memory serves me correct the 2011 TB3 has red behind the tounge not blue. Granted the 09s had blue behind the tounge but if he is claiming those are 2011s then something is a lil fishy

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

$180-$!$

Fam u definitely may wanna double check those TB3s. Not that I'm 100% sure they are fake or nothing because they look great. But if my memory serves me correct the 2011 TB3 has red behind the tounge not blue. Granted the 09s had blue behind the tounge but if he is claiming those are 2011s then something is a lil fishy

my bad for the late response.. umm ive bought from him ALOT.. in the last 4 months.. so those were like 162 shipped for me..
but he charges like 150 + 30 from shipping

and it takes like 8-12 days to get here..

my bad for the late response.. umm ive bought from him ALOT.. in the last 4 months.. so those were like 162 shipped for me..

how can you say those jordan iiis are "legit".
they look as b grade as they get
look at the shape of the front of the shoe. just doesn't even look right

how can you say those jordan iiis are "legit".
they look as b grade as they get
look at the shape of the front of the shoe. just doesn't even look right

Jay does not care about ur pair after u pay. My true blues were shipped wit just the jb box itself nd he wrapped it with a plastic arouund it. Box were damaged bad so as d shoes. Glues stains all over it nd no shoe inserts or evn paper inside. Jus d shoes nd he put it in a plastic bag.. The cg 11. On the other hand, took forever to get here nd box were damaged.. will never order from him again. Because his service is plain wack. Just my experience tho..

Jay does not care about ur pair after u pay. My true blues were shipped wit just the jb box itself nd he wrapped it with a plastic arouund it. Box were damaged bad so as d shoes. Glues stains all over it nd no shoe inserts or evn paper inside. Jus d shoes nd he put it in a plastic bag.. The cg 11. On the other hand, took forever to get here nd box were damaged.. will never order from him again. Because his service is plain wack. Just my experience tho..

damn that sucks, i need my box mint, i think ill wait till around the release date till i get mine

damn that sucks, i need my box mint, i think ill wait till around the release date till i get mine

Back
Top Bottom