SLAMDUNKSPACE.com & rmkstore.com Shipping

Originally Posted by leothegod

AGAIN... Why is shipping so much??? 
nerd.gif

express shipping from overseas

shipping is so much because they are located overseas. their probably losing money because the use express shipping. the reason why it takes so long is also because they're overseas.

shipping is so much because they are located overseas. their probably losing money because the use express shipping. the reason why it takes so long is also because they're overseas.

I'm pretty sure their not losing money by shipping express.Those shoes they sell are early releases which they pay a little of nothing for and charge over retail for.

I'm pretty sure their not losing money by shipping express.Those shoes they sell are early releases which they pay a little of nothing for and charge over retail for.

Might pull the trigger on those True Blues just to have them early. How long does dunkspace usually take do they double box single orders?

Might pull the trigger on those True Blues just to have them early. How long does dunkspace usually take do they double box single orders?

^^ I read on another thread that they're the '09s. If you're a collector, go ahead & pull the trigger. But if you actually wear your shoes, you should wait for the '11s so they won't crack after a few wears.

^^ I read on another thread that they're the '09s. If you're a collector, go ahead & pull the trigger. But if you actually wear your shoes, you should wait for the '11s so they won't crack after a few wears.

hey has anyone recently ordered from slamdunkspace? i ordered a pair of shoes over a week ago and i havent heard anything. today i went on the website and it seems to be down.

Originally Posted by Djstimpy

hey has anyone recently ordered from slamdunkspace? i ordered a pair of shoes over a week ago and i havent heard anything. today i went on the website and it seems to be down.

dont stress man these guys are legit, you just gotta be patient on the shipping time takes hella long

ok koo, thanks! i was just really worried since the website is down. it happened to me before when i ordered some kicks the website shutdown and i never got my shoes.

Ive ordered from RMKstore before and it took about a week to get my shoes. Not bad considering they are in Hong Kong

Back
Top Bottom