Slaughterhouse 10/15 Seattle, 10/16 Portland

I doubt anybody cares, but I was bummed I missed them when Rock the Bells came to Seattle and I didnt even know. I just found out they'll be here tonightat the ShowBox again, so I'll be there...and theyre in Portland tomorow.

Tech N9ne
eyes.gif
Im good
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

is Tech 9 the headliner?

I hope so....so that way I dont have to stay all night. I can see SlaughterHouse and go home

...hard to say

we were running late, and got to the wrong showbox(I wish they woulda named the "new" showbox somethin else so theres no confusion)....when we gotthere Slaughterhouse was already performing....I didnt like that, but that was out fault. But $30 for this show? way too high. I mean I guess if youre a Tech 9fan(Im not) then it woulda been worth it. The highlight for me was seeing some guy get knocked out in the bar. Dude was literally sleep on the floor for asolid 5 minutes, if not more. Joell Ortiz and Crooked I almost stepped on dude cause they didnt see him sprawled out on the ground.

Overall, I'da been better off stayin home, savin the $30 bucks, watching NBC, and downloading the Slaughterhouse album. I couldnt really hear the musicclearly, and Im not short, but it was hard to really see. And then we actually hung around for most of Tech 9's set....wow. I cant mess with that music atall

they almost stepped on him when they came from their dressing room to the bar. they had to go around him......but yeah, they chilled in the bar with fans andstuff for just about all of Tech 9's set. Joe and Royce were elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom