Sleep Paralysis Vol: Your Experiences (Let's Keep This Civil)

I haven't had it in a while...but is the SCARIEST thing I have ever experienced. Me and my friend in college use to discuss it all the time. Anywho he is my experience.

I was 15, 16ish. I fell asleep and woke up (or so I thought) around 3 o'clock. I could move...I felt something furry climb up my leg and could see a lump moving up under my sheets. I start to freak out and try and jump outta my bed. There was a dark figure in the corner of my room. I start to ask God or an angel to save me and I somehow jump out of my bed. Tears were flowing down my eyes and I couldn't sleep. I still get chills thinking about it.

Cliffnotes
-Fell asleep and woke up (so I thought)
-Couldn't move and felt something furry crawling under my sheets.
-Dark figure in the corner of my room.
-Pray from God or angel to help.
-Jumped outta bed with tears

I would love to hear other stories or encounter fellow NT had with Sleep Paralysis. 
tired.gif

I haven't had it in a while...but is the SCARIEST thing I have ever experienced. Me and my friend in college use to discuss it all the time. Anywho he is my experience.

I was 15, 16ish. I fell asleep and woke up (or so I thought) around 3 o'clock. I could move...I felt something furry climb up my leg and could see a lump moving up under my sheets. I start to freak out and try and jump outta my bed. There was a dark figure in the corner of my room. I start to ask God or an angel to save me and I somehow jump out of my bed. Tears were flowing down my eyes and I couldn't sleep. I still get chills thinking about it.

Cliffnotes
-Fell asleep and woke up (so I thought)
-Couldn't move and felt something furry crawling under my sheets.
-Dark figure in the corner of my room.
-Pray from God or angel to help.
-Jumped outta bed with tears

I would love to hear other stories or encounter fellow NT had with Sleep Paralysis. 
tired.gif

dude started crying
roll.gif

forreal though prob scariest thing i ever experienced happened when i was 16 too
30t6p3b.gif

woke up from a nightmare couldnt move natural reaction was to stay WTH all that came out was ahhhhhh smfh
was scuuured as fuk cuzzz

dude started crying
roll.gif

forreal though prob scariest thing i ever experienced happened when i was 16 too
30t6p3b.gif

woke up from a nightmare couldnt move natural reaction was to stay WTH all that came out was ahhhhhh smfh
was scuuured as fuk cuzzz

I had the craziest sleep paralysis dream the other night... I woke up to the sound of a large thud around 2 in the morning... I wasnt able to get up but i struggled hard enough and finally "broke through"... Waking up and checking the next room over to see my dads koi fish trophy had fallin... I put it back and went back to bed to find myself already sleeping in bed! This freaked me out soo much i woke up looking at the very spot i was standing... Checked the trophy but i hAd put it back perfectly... Had me shook to back to sleep

I had the craziest sleep paralysis dream the other night... I woke up to the sound of a large thud around 2 in the morning... I wasnt able to get up but i struggled hard enough and finally "broke through"... Waking up and checking the next room over to see my dads koi fish trophy had fallin... I put it back and went back to bed to find myself already sleeping in bed! This freaked me out soo much i woke up looking at the very spot i was standing... Checked the trophy but i hAd put it back perfectly... Had me shook to back to sleep

OP that happened to me when I was around that age, and I think even younger than that.
I felt like I couldn't move anything in my body, but I was conscious I was awake. 
I felt like I couldn't breathe in some experiences
frown.gif
while other times I could control my breathing; the times I felt like I couldn't breathe, I thought I was going to die.
If I do wake up and my body can move, I do my best not to sleep again because one time I did and I experienced it again
mad.gif

I'm just glad that it hasn't happened to me for a few years now.

OP that happened to me when I was around that age, and I think even younger than that.
I felt like I couldn't move anything in my body, but I was conscious I was awake. 
I felt like I couldn't breathe in some experiences
frown.gif
while other times I could control my breathing; the times I felt like I couldn't breathe, I thought I was going to die.
If I do wake up and my body can move, I do my best not to sleep again because one time I did and I experienced it again
mad.gif

I'm just glad that it hasn't happened to me for a few years now.

Ya this stuff is crazy. Sleep paralysis, OBE (outer body experience) and Lucid Dreaming has always fascinated me. However I have never TRULY experienced either. However I'm glad I never have experienced sleep paralysis.

Ya this stuff is crazy. Sleep paralysis, OBE (outer body experience) and Lucid Dreaming has always fascinated me. However I have never TRULY experienced either. However I'm glad I never have experienced sleep paralysis.

man smh had this happen the other week

except i felt like i was ganna suffocate i thought i woke up and the blanket was over my nose

struggled and finally broke through it helps if you realize whats going on and just think if you dont break free you die

man smh had this happen the other week

except i felt like i was ganna suffocate i thought i woke up and the blanket was over my nose

struggled and finally broke through it helps if you realize whats going on and just think if you dont break free you die

i woke up to this dark shadow " thing " holding onto my legs.. sort of climbing on me, for some reason i bounced pretty high up in the air.. when i landed on the bed i couldn't really do nothing i was soo scared and bugged out that i just sort wished for it to go away and it did. i also shed some tears lol.. i woke up the next morning asking to myself, whatttttttttttttt was that all about lol

i woke up to this dark shadow " thing " holding onto my legs.. sort of climbing on me, for some reason i bounced pretty high up in the air.. when i landed on the bed i couldn't really do nothing i was soo scared and bugged out that i just sort wished for it to go away and it did. i also shed some tears lol.. i woke up the next morning asking to myself, whatttttttttttttt was that all about lol

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

I would have went to every church and had them make sure nothing 'evil' entered me (no Elton)

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

I would have went to every church and had them make sure nothing 'evil' entered me (no Elton)

Had about 4 of them. First two times scared the crap outta me. Shadowy figure looking over me at the side of my bed had me shook. And then another time I was paralyzed, I opened my eyes, looked around, but couldn't move anything, not even my head, just my faint eyes. Craziest thing. I tried to slowly inch my way up, and get my shoulders up against the wall. After a long strenuous attempt, I finally got my shoulders and head against the wall to sit up. Just as I got there, a moment just flashed, and I was back to my original position. 
30t6p3b.gif
Stuck in bed, frozen. And I tried again, and tried to sit up against the wall. Reached it, and then I realized I never got up, perhaps just imagined it. This happened almost 5 times, thinking each time I finally got up out of bed. Had me going crazy.

But this may seem odd, but for some reason, I like sleep paralysis now after some experiences. I want them to happen to me. It feels like an adrenaline rush. Am I the only one?

Back
Top Bottom