Sleep Paralysis Vol: Your Experiences (Let's Keep This Civil)

I haven't had it in a while...but is the SCARIEST thing I have ever experienced. Me and my friend in college use to discuss it all the time. Anywho he is my experience.

I was 15, 16ish. I fell asleep and woke up (or so I thought) around 3 o'clock. I could move...I felt something furry climb up my leg and could see a lump moving up under my sheets. I start to freak out and try and jump outta my bed. There was a dark figure in the corner of my room. I start to ask God or an angel to save me and I somehow jump out of my bed. Tears were flowing down my eyes and I couldn't sleep. I still get chills thinking about it.

Cliffnotes
-Fell asleep and woke up (so I thought)
-Couldn't move and felt something furry crawling under my sheets.
-Dark figure in the corner of my room.
-Pray from God or angel to help.
-Jumped outta bed with tears

I would love to hear other stories or encounter fellow NT had with Sleep Paralysis. 
tired.gif

I haven't had it in a while...but is the SCARIEST thing I have ever experienced. Me and my friend in college use to discuss it all the time. Anywho he is my experience.

I was 15, 16ish. I fell asleep and woke up (or so I thought) around 3 o'clock. I could move...I felt something furry climb up my leg and could see a lump moving up under my sheets. I start to freak out and try and jump outta my bed. There was a dark figure in the corner of my room. I start to ask God or an angel to save me and I somehow jump out of my bed. Tears were flowing down my eyes and I couldn't sleep. I still get chills thinking about it.

Cliffnotes
-Fell asleep and woke up (so I thought)
-Couldn't move and felt something furry crawling under my sheets.
-Dark figure in the corner of my room.
-Pray from God or angel to help.
-Jumped outta bed with tears

I would love to hear other stories or encounter fellow NT had with Sleep Paralysis. 
tired.gif

-16 years old
-Opened my eyes, slowly rose up, and sat on my bed for a good 2 minutes
-Felt like something was choking me
-Couldn't let out even a small sound
-Mom ran in my room
laugh.gif

frown.gif

-16 years old
-Opened my eyes, slowly rose up, and sat on my bed for a good 2 minutes
-Felt like something was choking me
-Couldn't let out even a small sound