Sleep remendies? Warm milk ftw?

It's 2 A.M. and I can't seem to fall asleep. I have class at 8:00 so it would suck to get 2 hours of sleep.
Any good tips?
Jumping jacks?
Pillow-between-knees?
Hot shower?
Warm milk?
And cookies?
Fap?

yah fap never fails, but be careful

loldv2.png

If you fap, just make sure you don't fall asleep while doing it. Hey, it happens. One minute you're in midstroke, the next minute family members aretelling you to pull up your pants, turn off the Alexis Texas and go to work.

Slide into some vagina...sleep like a champ.

If that's not possible, beat that wang....sleep like a next runner up.

If that's not your thing, I understand....just turn on CNN.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

If you fap, just make sure you don't fall asleep while doing it. Hey, it happens. One minute you're in midstroke, the next minute family members are telling you to pull up your pants, turn off the Alexis Texas and go to work.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You really like Alexis Texas, don't you?

chinese food does the trick for me or some taco bell...that itis sets in unbelievably fast.

Originally Posted by roback1991

If you fap, just make sure you don't fall asleep while doing it. Hey, it happens. One minute you're in midstroke, the next minute family members are telling you to pull up your pants, turn off the Alexis Texas and go to work.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes, and for the record, the story I wrote is fabricated.. I would never fall asleep watching Alexis. I can feel her powerful cheeks through my monitor.

Originally Posted by roback1991

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes, and for the record, the story I wrote is fabricated.. I would never fall asleep watching Alexis. I can feel her powerful cheeks through my monitor.

roll.gif

I'm going to go mix vodka, nyquil, and warm milk and drink it while I'm fapping in the shower.

BRB

laugh.gif
something about a buncha dudes tellin OPto fap is making me feel uncomfortable

Back
Top Bottom