SLEEPING AT WORK APPRECIATION vol. Thank you george costanza

homer-day-dreaming-of-dreaming-of-eating.jpg

Can't sleep at my job but at least I can watch whatever I want on T.V. most of the day

Last edited:
I'll never forget the sleep I had after a Thanksgiving pot luck at work. The itus hit hard den a mua*****. Slept with my office door open and everything.

Last edited:
I remember once, this chick her mom was the manager at the office and we used to work in the mail room so she basically just did whatever

she built a fort in the mailroom with boxes and would go in there and pass out, one day we heard a yelp from the mailroom because all the boxes fell in on her

:lol: Used to work at a wine importing company right out of college. I was the youngest one there, most of them were in their late 40's early 50's and would pop open a nice bottle regularly at lunch. Boss set up a "meditation room" with a spare office (all was in there was a couch, a blanket and a dim reading light :lol:) These dudes would legit take half-days cause they wouldn't wake up :smh:

I use to sit n a office 9 hours. Me and my boy would talk sports, browse nt and IG, eat n sleep. The best sleep man 2 he's straight sometimes.

Since I work over night. Power naps on the clock is a must

This.

I'm at work right now. About to settle in until about 2:30 AM and not do a damn thing but browse the internets, watch TV and nap. :pimp:

They expect us to sleep at my job. Bosses joke about it all the time. They know we only have about 3-4 hours worth of real work for an 8 hour shift.

Worked two warehouse/retail jobs and and attended school and sometimes I would be running on fumes, but my coworker was cool as **** so he would let me go sleep for a hour+ deep in the back in some hidden spots. It was clutch.

Making money while you sleep.... :nthat:

Last edited:
Seriously where do yall work? lmfao I dont even have time to take a nap or i'll get so behind on my work

Back
Top Bottom