SLEEPING PILLS?

honest ignorance but do these really exist?
i mean i'm sure they do right but whats the proper term? sleep aid?

what are some good ones?

and is it bad/unhealthy to take cold medicine(even tho you don't have any of the symptoms) just so u could get to sleep?
this %@$* right here used to knock me out quick
nyquil.jpg

i used to take NyQuil on the regular just so i could get to sleep, but i stopped.

anyways i haven't been able to get to sleep at all lately, i be awake until 4am and gotta get up at 8
indifferent.gif

if i hadn't quit
pimp.gif
that would've been my first choice. kanye shrug

I some Benadryl when I can't sleep.. I've had no problems whatsoever, but idk if there's health risks or not
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I some Benadryl when I can't sleep.. I've had no problems whatsoever, but idk if there's health risks or not
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Benadryl knocks me out too, but I stay waking up with a dry throat.  I've used Tylenol PM a few times and have always ko'd within 15 min and felt pretty good waking up

A a year or so ago my doctor prescribed me Ambien and man first time taking it i slept 16 hours. Slept through 3 alarms, multiple phone calls and everything. Never again. And it makes every part of you 'fall asleep' i mean every part.
laugh.gif

Tylenol PM or Simply Sleep is cool for me sometimes and a lil NyQuil ain't never hurt nobody, but that stuff never worked for me. NyQuil is like no doze for me.

You can go to Rite Aid, Walgreen's, wherever that sells over the counter sleeping pills. I reckon they'd be better than taking medicine, since, you're not sick. How effective/safe they are though, I dunno.

Just get plain Benadryl. Thats the active ingredient in night-time medicines. It's not recommended to take night-time medicine with pain relievers or cold medicine if it's not needed.

Having said that... I take Nyquil almost every night because it WORKS the best for me. Anything in pill form doesn't seem to work effectively.

Since it seems like you have trouble staying asleep, I would recommend first trying Melatonin if you haven't already. It actually work a little for me, but gave me WILD dreams. The good thing about Melatonin at least for me is I didn't feel groggy and hungover, unlike taking Nyquil. Then like a suggested, try Benadryl. If that doesn't work, try seeing a Doc for maybe some Ambien CR or Lunesta?

Benadryl

i forgot about Benadryl. used to take that alot too.
Originally Posted by solealliance

why are you askin ppl on nt this ?
[tupac]%$%* you and yo mutha $*@@%+ mama [/tupac]
Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

how tall are you and how much you weigh?

how many nyquils did you take? i aint tryna OD
lol i just take the normal dose but i'm 5'10 and about 165.

nyquil, tylenol pm, advil pm and benadryl will mess up ur stomach if u keep taking them

ambien is the best sleep aid....after like 20 minutes u get up and feel like u gonna fall....and dont eat after taking it cause it will taste nasty

I was a user of Nyquil. I used to hit half a bottle before it would get me... But I had heavy stuff of my mind at the time... Try and stay away from it, bad side effects... Dependency on sleep aides, restless nights, and for some reason I was always hot when I went to bed...

I suffer from insomnia so Ambien works wonders. I also buy Simply Sleep which is a generic sleep aid that knocks me out within 30 mins.

OP-239.jpg
266086492_WEM2d-M.jpg

I had to stop taking it because I was feeling very sleepy while driving in the morning (I take it around 12 at night then drive at 8am)

dosage says dont take it 5hours before operating machinery but it hits me hard that I need 8 solid hours.

no side effects here.Id recommend it.

Crazy that I came across this post... I stopped smoking recently due to some "legal" issues. This is my 4th night in a row where I can't fall asleep.
They say it's a withdrawal symptom or whatnot... I took Tylenol PM's last night and they took a while to kick in but It knocked me out so (bad?) that I slept right through my alarm for school! I really don't mind but I would much rather listen to the boring lectures from my English Lit teacher than my mom's constant *****ing about me missing school 
eyes.gif
... Help me out here NT.

Any Good sleep aids that aren't THAT good? 
laugh.gif

And has anyone else ever had withdrawal symptoms from 
pimp.gif
? If so, How long before they go away?  Thanks.

Advil PM is my choice of drug here.

Since I took 2 a little over a month ago, I now wake up around 7-8 AM on the daily refreshed like a +@$+*@*!+$!+.
pimp.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

OP-239.jpg
266086492_WEM2d-M.jpg

I had to stop taking it because I was feeling very sleepy while driving in the morning (I take it around 12 at night then drive at 8am)

dosage says dont take it 5hours before operating machinery but it hits me hard that I need 8 solid hours.

haha im taking the exact same one and it only cost like $2 for 100 servings.  I take these on days when i dont smoke weed at night.

guys im tellin yall, nyquil, tylenol pm, advil pm and benadryl will mess ur stomach up if yall takem as sleep aids...im proof

my stomach killin me every, now i take pills for my stomach, not worth the pain fellas, pain so bad, it drops a 6'3 220 lb dude down to one knee

abiem unisom or lunesta are best for sleep aids

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

OP-239.jpg
266086492_WEM2d-M.jpg

what does this taste like?
 im also curious if you have vivid dreams?

Back
Top Bottom