Sleeping through the night with females UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by youngdoc

And she obviously wasn't a JO if it took him all night to smash.
How does this even make sense? What if that is just her mental protection (to herself) to make herself believe she isn't a @%#. What if she does this to every dude she lets hit? Come on that is some faulty logic there man.
Ok fine. I shouldn't have used the word obviously.

But in my interpretation she didn't come off as a JO IMO.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Never alone cuh, got some box last night.  but we are talking about a j.o in OPs situation not wifey. 

So why would he wanna make her feel happy and loved?  so she can catch feelings and get her position confused? 

Naww fam.. OP even edited and said cuddling is what's up. And this ain't about catching feelings or anything, OP simply vented about smashing and wanting her to leave AFTER talking through the whole damn night
laugh.gif

So my dude couldn't just ask her to leave from the get go? He waited until 7am, then smashed, got what he wanted and wanted her to dip? All she wanted to do was get some rest and have somebody cuddle with her, and he made a blog about it?

That's the point i'm trying to make bro... is that dudes spend all their effort and time trying to get in a girl's pants, and when they finally do, it's like that want NOTHING to do with her. That's grimey my dude, and you know it.
I have to agree with this. You can get it in and still treat women with respect.

And she obviously wasn't a JO if it took him all night to smash. Not every girl that has sex casually is a JO. It's not like OP texted her "come over and let me hit it" and she came over. They kicked it and ended up smashing after hours of talking and chillin. Be a man and deal with your post-smash responsibilities
I dont understand how we are correlating snuggling = respect?
What if OP talked to her all night....what if he smashed....ok?  Then what if the next day he called her and they got lunch. He just didn't want to snuggle.  From a strickly physical standpoint snuggling sucks.  Awkward second arm placement, she takes the covers, takes up all the bed space, it just is bad sleep all around.  So why if he says...please leave does that mean he doesn't respect her?  And since when is cuddling a responsibility 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you kick the girl out of your bed you let it be known that it is sex....and its not that serious.  If you cuddle you are showing affection and that can be misinterpreted by a lot of females.  This is all dependent on situations.  There are girls that are cool with cuddling and keeping it casual.  And kicking her out of bed is taking the chance she gets offended and never talks to you again.  But i don't see how any of it is disrespectful as if all women are so emotionally weak that they need to be cuddled with after the sex.  They know what they are doing, they wanted it just as much as you did. 

#teamkicktheJOoutofbed  #teamnocuddle

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Naww fam.. OP even edited and said cuddling is what's up. And this ain't about catching feelings or anything, OP simply vented about smashing and wanting her to leave AFTER talking through the whole damn night
laugh.gif

So my dude couldn't just ask her to leave from the get go? He waited until 7am, then smashed, got what he wanted and wanted her to dip? All she wanted to do was get some rest and have somebody cuddle with her, and he made a blog about it?

That's the point i'm trying to make bro... is that dudes spend all their effort and time trying to get in a girl's pants, and when they finally do, it's like that want NOTHING to do with her. That's grimey my dude, and you know it.
I have to agree with this. You can get it in and still treat women with respect.

And she obviously wasn't a JO if it took him all night to smash. Not every girl that has sex casually is a JO. It's not like OP texted her "come over and let me hit it" and she came over. They kicked it and ended up smashing after hours of talking and chillin. Be a man and deal with your post-smash responsibilities
I dont understand how we are correlating snuggling = respect?
What if OP talked to her all night....what if he smashed....ok?  Then what if the next day he called her and they got lunch. He just didn't want to snuggle.  From a strickly physical standpoint snuggling sucks.  Awkward second arm placement, she takes the covers, takes up all the bed space, it just is bad sleep all around.  So why if he says...please leave does that mean he doesn't respect her?  And since when is cuddling a responsibility 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you kick the girl out of your bed you let it be known that it is sex....and its not that serious.  If you cuddle you are showing affection and that can be misinterpreted by a lot of females.  This is all dependent on situations.  There are girls that are cool with cuddling and keeping it casual.  And kicking her out of bed is taking the chance she gets offended and never talks to you again.  But i don't see how any of it is disrespectful as if all women are so emotionally weak that they need to be cuddled with after the sex.  They know what they are doing, they wanted it just as much as you did. 

#teamkicktheJOoutofbed  #teamnocuddle

I never said he has to cuddle with her. I just think it's foul to spend all night talking and chilling with a chick and then kicking her out right after you smash. IMO he can just roll over and go to sleep. He doesn't have to cuddle but he doesn't have to say %### either

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yeah let's throw in NTs favorite word, because I respect women I'm a simp, because I don't or didn't smash women in the past just for the hell of it even if I wasn't attracted to them I'm a simp, grow the *!%+ up, ya need to stop acting like thirsty @%% individuals, like the world is gonna run out of women for you to sleep with, I can't understand even grown @%% men in their 30's with this type of mentality, "I !%%%@% you, hell I even did it raw, but once in 7 minutes when we are done, %!*+ my face..." ya act as if a woman didn't give birth to you, hope ya moms got trains ran on them in college.Explain to me the logic of sleeping with someone you wouldn't be caught in public with, I'll wait.

You hope my moms got a train ran on in college? I hope your future daughter gets raw-dogged by a scrub wearing FUBU. Talking so reckless over the Internet, I hope you use more sense in real life; last I checked J. Crew doesn't use anti-shoulder clapping material 
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I CANT BREATHE

laugh.gif

Ksteezy right in a way, OP was a simp the rest of the night, can't complain about the after effects. But your whole respect thing is crazy, if my little sister giving it up like that or if my mom was back in the day, regardless of them being my fam they didn't deserve this respect you speaking of. We all came from a woman, just like we all have brothers, fathers, or uncles. Doesn't mean every man and woman on earth deserves respect. Your speaking as if them giving you the box is a gift, casual sex is a mutual thing, that both partys want. If you want respect go out of your way to get respect, if you want sex go out of your way to get that, but they aren't related in any way. Just cause you give me the box don't mean you earned my respect. 

Back
Top Bottom