Sleeping with a girl and not getting the yambs

I know this is NT but I need mature advice

So I just spent the night with my ex. I've been talking to for a good while now and we've built our relationship back up. So she asked me to spend the night with her. We haven't slept together in about a year. As soon as we got in bed she knocked out, no sex or cuddling. I felt her check up on me a few times to check if i was sleeping and tried to get it in, but she would just go back to sleep. Was this **** a test?

It might be don't worry about trying to get the yambs they will come ESP if she's an ex..it's an absoulte test

I didn't really try but kind of thought it would lead to that, or at the least cuddle up for a while and talk. she just went straight to sleep.

Don't trip bro, she's just trying to see if it's going to go anywhere, testing the waters so to speak. She is testing you, but don't worry, in time you'll be in them guts. Give it time, just be patient, especially if you really feeling her. Take it as a sign of comfort that she is able to just go to sleep like that. I know you want to smash, but you got to be smart about this. Don't be too eager, **** might just be turning her off.

Ask yourself, do you want a long time or a good time?

OP - You mad cause shorty didn't cuddle with you?

How was the Drake concert?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Story of my life.

Yambs came thru Sunday night, it got late so we lay down in the bed. I make my move, and we have a short make out session. I go for the kill and shorty rolls over and proceeds to fall asleep. I hit her with "don't get too comfortable" , she gets mad and storms out :lol:

I do not let them sleep over if they're not smashing. Women get enough the same satisfaction out of sleeping with men than we get out of sex.

Last edited:
Only time you talk to your ex is to get the we're comfortable with each other easy yambs.

If you went over there not trying to get them easy yambs you dun goof'd opie

Last edited:
Story of my life.

Yambs came thru Sunday night, it got late so we lay down in the bed. I make my move, and we have a short make out session. I go for my move and shorty rolls over and proceeds to fall asleep. I hit her with "don't get too comfortable" , she gets mad and storms out :lol:

Lmao

been there before OP.  reached down and the box smelled like cigarettes so the kid rolled over and went to sleep.

Sounds like she wanted you to push up or push the issue.

Be more aggressive, but not caveman bonk her over her head aggressive.

Push up on her but take it by a case by case basis.

Did you sleep fully clothed?

You should have been fully naked or make sure your cock was out in the open so she could see and know what time it is.

Rub it up against her and you should have went and been the one to grab her and cuddle up while doing so grind your cock up on her butt, thigh, legs, and wherever else.

Story of my life.

Yambs came thru Sunday night, it got late so we lay down in the bed. I make my move, and we have a short make out session. I go for the kill and shorty rolls over and proceeds to fall asleep. I hit her with "don't get too comfortable" , she gets mad and storms out :lol:

I do not let them sleep over if they're not smashing. Women get enough the same satisfaction out of sleeping with men than we get out of sex.

Sounds like you bored the hell out of her. When girls is turned on they went it just as bad as men do. I find it hard to believe she would just turn around and fall asleep if you guys had technically started.

Do better.

I pregamed a little too hard Friday night. Last thing I remember was playing some pool at a bar then I woke up in my ex's bed. No recollection of what happened in between. Don't remember if I got laid Friday night but I got the morning yambs twice then went on my way.

Was she your sister? That's the only explanation. I don't get a go signal from a chick within 10mins .... I'm out. Ain't no body got tyme fa dat

Back
Top Bottom