Sleeping with fan on?

thegggame

Banned
Joined Dec 24, 2005
Is it true that sleeping with fan on with doors/windows closed can cause death?

jumpshot

Banned
Joined Apr 7, 2009
. What? Where the hell did you hear something so stupid? I been sleepingwith the fan on everyday during the summer since I moved to Florida eight years ago and I'm not dead.

Joined Dec 10, 2007
Haha sounds like something out of the things your parents used to tell you when you were little thread

Anyways ive been doing this ever since I can remember and I more alive than ever

Joined Mar 27, 2006
i don't believe you can die from leaving the fan on, but i do believe its possible for a person to get sick by leaving the fan on all night whilethey're sleeping

Joined Nov 11, 2007
Originally Posted by skillzboy44

i don't believe you can die from leaving the fan on, but i do believe its possible for a person to get sick by leaving the fan on all night while they're sleeping

i always have my fan on.. all year round.. for like the past 5 years..never gotten sick because of it

Joined Sep 17, 2005
Originally Posted by TheGGGame

Is it true that sleeping with fan on with doors/windows closed can cause death?
How does that make any sense. You're pushing oxygen into the room....

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now