sleepy af on a tuesday vol. how to renergize?

Choice of energy?

• Total voters
Didn't sleep till 1-2am woke up around 6-7am

crashing in the middle of the day

what is ur go to get u going?

energy drink?

coffee?
a nap?
or just power thru?

If a nap is possible then that's the move.

I woke at 4:30am on monday and couldn't get back to sleep. I was tired all day. Just gotta stay busy and power through.

energy drink?

coffee?
a nap?
or just power thru?
This has been my routine lately, due to the kids waking up in the middle of the night or them not falling asleep right away.

I tend to have a cup of coffee which helps me get through the day. Also what I snack or eat for lunch, helps too.

I've taken 10-minute power naps which have helped a lot too. But I can't do energy drinks, because it makes me feel jittery.

Ice cold soda is my go to. Taking a big sip on the first try wakes my *** up. Chest burning....the bubbles, the bubbles.

Before Ramadan, I drank 2-4 cups of coffee a day. Always was tired. Always dehydrated.

during Ramadan, drank bunch of water at night and right before starting the fast.

no coffee for 30 days (simply bc I had no time to drink it since only eating during night time). Never felt sleepy once. Literally didn’t have daily tiredness.

now Ramadan is over. Still don’t eat much and usually have first meal at 2pm or so. But drinking cofeee now. Back to mid day sleepiness. Mid day tiredness. Poor sleep etc.

Coffee might be the problem

200 (2).gif

When I get to work, I usually have a cup of coffee, but around 1 - 2, I'm starting to lose it, so I grab a Celsius (or Bang) and I'm good for the rest of the day.

You have no fuel due to lack of sleep so there might be a limit on recouping any stamina. That Gatorade Icon isn't going anywhere man.

I’m tired too, usually there isn’t a whole lot to help me besides sleep. I’m pretty much immune to caffeine.

I used to be dependent on coffee to stay awake

I stopped drinking coffee and realized I didn't need it cuz I could stay awake without it

It helps me wake up so I don’t just sit and stare at the wall for an hour but after that I’m really just drinking it for the sport.

if I’m tired mid day, 9pm for me since I wake up at 11am coffee doesn’t do anything.

I quit coffee a while back, just need to reign in the sleep. Feel super tired today but I think that's just allergy meds. Tradeoff I guess.

Before Ramadan, I drank 2-4 cups of coffee a day. Always was tired. Always dehydrated.

during Ramadan, drank bunch of water at night and right before starting the fast.

no coffee for 30 days (simply bc I had no time to drink it since only eating during night time). Never felt sleepy once. Literally didn’t have daily tiredness.

now Ramadan is over. Still don’t eat much and usually have first meal at 2pm or so. But drinking cofeee now. Back to mid day sleepiness. Mid day tiredness. Poor sleep etc.

Coffee might be the problem
Is it easy for you to fast when Ramadan begins or does it take some time for your body to adjust?

Is it easy for you to fast when Ramadan begins or does it take some time for your body to adjust?
Takes a few days

Then you literally wonder why anybody needs to eat before noon (really 2-3pm) lol

Amazing what your body can do. Fasting truly did cure a lot of my “annoying ailments”

gnawing gastric pain, constipation, bloating, tiredness, cravings etc. lots of science behind it too. YouTube it

Takes a few days

Then you literally wonder why anybody needs to eat before noon (really 2-3pm) lol

Amazing what your body can do. Fasting truly did cure a lot of my “annoying ailments”

gnawing gastric pain, constipation, bloating, tiredness, cravings etc. lots of science behind it too. YouTube it

Yeah, I've always powered through from wakeup to lunch with just water being able to hold me down.

But everybody's intermittent fasting now:lol:

energy drink?

coffee?
a nap?
or just power thru?

I work on my feet so I usually get energetic after the first few hours.

I peak when office workers crash.

I just have to get it goin in the morning them im gucci.

Back
Top Bottom