Slim K Appreciation Thread!!! Vol. Chopaholic

Just got done listening to his Thriller C&S and felt compelled to make this thread. Before he dropped that Trust Issues, I never listened to any C&S music but now besides French House it's my favorite genre. Drake's voice sounds mad frail me unchopped now. These are my some of my favs he's done.

Good to see a NTer doin big things
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Drake cameras and TIME IFGAF... Slim k
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was actually listeing to this stuff on Datpiff/youtube and found out later he was an NTer lol.

Appreciated. Really the only C&S i listen too outside of the main Houston DJs.

I feel mad weird by stalking his Twitter and other accounts everyday to see if he dropped anything new....my guy works hard, and he's damb good at it.Big fan of his work

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I feel mad weird by stalking his Twitter and other accounts everyday to see if he dropped anything new....  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 you too lmao.... i went on a manhunt for this man on facebook.....

single handely put me on c&s music again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

salute you slim k

OP whats french house? put me on
nerd.gif

but yea K came a long way...didnt know so many non NTers %++* with dude heavy..props
pimp.gif

i was actually bumpin his Weeknd mixes earlier today on the subway
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Homie gets props for his grind but yo I can't stand c&s music lol. I just don't see the appeal. It sounds good when used here and there but entire songs just become irritating to me after half a verse.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Homie gets props for his grind but yo I can't stand c&s music lol. I just don't see the appeal. It sounds good when used here and there but entire songs just become irritating to me after half a verse.

For the first time in God knows how long; I actually agree with you. Never was a big fan of chopped and screwed music.

Props to Slim K though, dawg doing his thing.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by RavageBX

For the first time in God knows how long; I actually agree with you. Never was a big fan of chopped and screwed music.

Props to Slim K though, dawg doing his thing.
Ha it has been a while I suppose lol.

Back
Top Bottom