Slim Straight jeans?

NT what are some good slim straight jeans that fit like the levis 501's and 514's? Please dont recommend any jeans that cost like $150.

^ What size you wear? I got denims for cheap
nerd.gif

What size do you wear?? if you wear a 34, I got some RRL's that I'm trying to sell on the cheap. Rigid, Distressed, etc. Loosing weight FTW but alsoFTL.

Damn no 36's
smh.gif
....I work for a company that makes high end denim....I got a ton of 34x32's they fit like more like 32's or 31's ...if youwear that hit me
nerd.gif

Why not just buy 501's or 514's if they already fit right?
Why look for a different pair if you are not looking for better quality at a higher price point?

No sarcasm, I really am curious because Levis has more than enough colors/styles for everyone.

Can you post a link to all the SLIM STRAIGHT fit that they have? Because the stores in my area on have like 3 pairs of the slim straights and the rest arethose ugly loose fit nd etc.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td] [h3][/h3]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [h3]Slim Straight jeans?[/h3] [/td] [/tr][/table]
ftcv7n.gif

na jk. skinny jeans just not it. go for the 501 straights

slim straight =/= skinny

but I wouldn't recommend gap since theirs always seem baggy, but if you do want to cop some just wait for the sales when jeans are $20 or less.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Can you post a link to all the SLIM STRAIGHT fit that they have? Because the stores in my area on have like 3 pairs of the slim straights and the rest are those ugly loose fit nd etc.

For Levis, I actually just purchased 3 514's from Urbanoutfitters.com.
Carbon, Black and Khaki:
14692776_04_b
15447980_01_b
15241037_36_b

You can check out the varieties they come in: http://www.urbanoutfitter...y=&prepushId=&popId=MENS .

gap is gettin all new jeans my store gets ours on the 27th
the authentics are supposed to fit like 501's

I suggest you just get skinny jeans 1 size up, the fit will be what your looking for

Originally Posted by awwsome

I suggest you just get skinny jeans 1 size up, the fit will be what your looking for

That is not true. Skinny jeans tends to taper the bottom a lot more.
The 514's fit me perfect and when I tried on the 511's, even sizing up 2-3 sizes, the jeans wrapped around my calves like it was painted on.
It was just too tight and that is what gives skinny jeans the skinny jeans look.

Abercrombie.com has slim fit boot cut jeans in all types of washes for 80 bucks. The quality is outstanding too.

Back
Top Bottom