SM dept Updates...

hi guys do you know what Nike Shoes are being sold in SM malls, the particular one im asking about is the black and green with a full length zoom at the bottom which you can see through, thanks!

^Chichoi-bro, I saw them at Planet Sports and My Shoe Rack at Glorietta. Its Php4,000+ if my memory serves me right.

anyone near SM fairview, just wanted to ask if there are sz 8-8.5 chaos kb5's still available. thanks!

hey fam, are SMs getting kobe VIs? do they only get GRs? I'm looking for glass blues in particular... TIA

^SM Makati/Glorietta has GBs ZK6s. I think they only get GRs. SM Makati still has Concordes too.

SM MOA has concordes but has the smaller sizes, per my inquiry yesterday.

^
thanks for your update bro! good to hear they have glass blues. been wanting to use my
SM GCs for kicks. I'll prolly drop by the nearest SM since I only want to get the GBs... THANKS
bro!

Checked out SM Makati again last Tues, sorry man, no more GBs on their display. Only smaller sizes of Concordes.

^
damn! scoured through sm north and came out empty handed.
no GB! they only had size 7s of china and concords.. damn.
I guess I'll have to wait for more CWs to drop so I can use
my GC... thanks for the update bro!
still on the hunt!

saw Anta KG (home and away colorway) available  at SM Makati.
It's quite expensive for 7,495php 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

there are some mp huarache trainers in nike sm north annex. Trainers also available in proline sm annex.

Back
Top Bottom