Small Guard playing in the Lebron VI . What you think ?

Thinking about buying the Lebron VI ...Im somewhat of a small guard ..would I be compatible with the shoe ? I never been the type to really notice if a shoe isheavy or not and it doesnt seem to bother me ..but what are some of your intakes on a guard playing in the Lebron VI ?

i play a small forward but compared to adult leagues i would be a small guard... i love them and its deffinitly worth the cop...also the soldier 3s are afavorite

i feel like pg to SFs can pretty much wear anything. for the most part a couple ounces here or there really shouldnt affect you so long as youre comfortablewith the shoes. PF-C just need shoes that can provide more stability for people their size/weight

Yo man the Brons are heavy as $^#$ get da Kobes u wont regret it
pimp.gif

^ listen to that guy, he knows what he's talking about.

yes. i have several pairs of kobes and just copped the lebrons recently ($80 @ jersey gardens). I prefer the kobes slightly, but the lebrons have full lenthzoom and seem to be more durable...

it depends on what kind of foot you have if your foot is wide then i would cop if not get to Kobe's because my foot is wide and LeBrons fit my feetperfectly and they are comfortable and I play the 2 so yea it depends on your foot and (you) being able to move in them im about to cop but havnt found therite cw
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

pimp.gif
tired.gif
You have no idea what you're talking about. The Sixis one of the lighter shoes on the market, lighter than many shoes people classify as being "light." I would suggest you just go to the store and trysome shoes on to see what you like the best.

I'm a small guard too, but the VI's wore my right pinky toe out... like till the skin came off!
Get the Soldier 3 instead, much less weight and feel better than the VI's IMHO.

Originally Posted by Rob Strongo

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

pimp.gif
tired.gif
You have no idea what you're talking about. The Six is one of the lighter shoes on the market, lighter than many shoes people classify as being "light." I would suggest you just go to the store and try some shoes on to see what you like the best.

I had the Vis and they are boo boo compared to da lightness& response of the Kobes.

Try out the Soldier IIIs if you're worried about weight or bulkinesss. Ive heard good things about them.
However, I have the VIs and I love them. Im 5'10 165lbs if you wanted to know.
Once you break in the full length and double-stack zoom , the shoes are amazing.

I am a 1-2 guard... and I've been playing in the Six most of the current indoor season. They are great... especially if you play on clean courts, cause Iplay on two different gyms and the experience on the clean one is awesome. Double stacked Zoom Air is spoiling me a little bit, I must say.
Also, I've been playing outdoors recently and they are just as good. Very durable and if you can afford to make one pair as your outdoor beater... youwon't regret it!

The only problem I've had with them is the lockdown/lacing issue. However, I used THIS and it's much better now!

Try the shoes on first!!!

Lebron VI and Lebron's in general are pretty bulky and heavy for me. I play point and like something a lot lighter like the Hyperdunks or Kobe IV's.Although it is what you are most comfortable ballin in.

I'm a kobe kind of guy since I like l2g and light weight shoes. I bought the six to try it out. It took a while for me to break-in and get used to it andnow I like it. the added "bulk" and "weight" will give you more cushion and comfort. It also looks and feel more durable so It'llprobably be better to buy some brons if you play in cement.

Back
Top Bottom