Smalltown Police Taze and handcuff father in effort to prevent him from rescuing toddler from burnin

mean.gif

Sad.

It may have been too bleek to justify allowing someone enter, but you cant deprive a man from attempting to save his child.

God Bless

They would have had to shoot me....nothing is stopping me from going inside a burning house to save my baby daughter...

RIP to the 3-year old boy...:smh:

Coward Pigs.

I'm not a fan of cops generally, but this video/articles out there are so vague as to facts that it's hard to know what really happened.

Open the thread and said Damn Louisiana.

The name of the city is Louisiana...

The police saved him from himself and at the same time deprived him from doing, instinctually, what any parent would do. Maybe tasing him was the wrong way to subdue him, but obviously they didn't see any other way to go about it.

It's a lose/lose/lose all around, slim chances this story would've had a good ending

wtf... :smh:

if i was a cop or even a stranger walking down the street i would've tried to went in. HE'S THE FATHER. Let him do his thing smh.

if their kid was stuck in the fire, would they let him die or try to save him? :nerd:

Cops did their job. I would've done the same thing in their position.

If i was the father though they would have had to taze me too to stop me.

It's just a truly messed up situation. Feel bad for everyone involved.

Cops gotta live the rest of their life with that decision weighing on their minds
mean.gif

how can they do this? i feel like the most they should be able to do is to stop the dad for a brief second. tell him that the odds of him getting out alive with his son. make sure he understands. and if he still decides to run in then they have no choice but to let him

Seems like a ****** situation overall. If they allowed him to go in and he dies people would be slamming the officers. They didn't allow him to go in and they're being slammed. Damned if you do..

Last edited:
Waiting for the typical cheerleaders to come in applauding the pigs. 

Disgusting. Probably showed zero respect after they knew the kid died too. 

Trained firefighters with all their equipment couldn't go in..... but this guy was going to do some marvel universe moves to save his already dead child.... shoulda thought about his kid before he left the building.

Trained firefighters with all their equipment couldn't go in..... but this guy was going to do some marvel universe moves to save his already dead child.... shoulda thought about his kid before he left the building.

Sad but true.

They were trying to prevent the loss of another life, unfortunately the majority of poeple won't see it that way. As a parent your first instinct is to save your child/family. The wife could have lost her husband and son that day, it's a hard pill to swallow but it's the truth. Besides we don't know the facts, we don't know how bad the fire was etc. We should keep an open mind until further information is reported.

Don't dwell on the father being tazed and handcuffed, think about the overall intention of the police. If they see someone about to commit suicide they have to stop them.

Back
Top Bottom