"Smarten Up" Mixtape Plus Raekwon and Cappadonna

ghostwriter22

Banned
Aight, so me and my fam JFKTV are droppin this mixtape called "Smarten Up!!" Hosted By DJ SpaceCity. It's droppin' May10th for FREE. As exposure should be garnered like crazy. Takin Pittsburgh by storm and all that. In addition we MAY be opening up for Raekwon and Cappachinothe Great on June 19th @ BB King's Blues Club in TIMES SQUARE, NYC. So if u're from around that area... come check it out. $25 tickets.

I Had the Promo vid posted but It has mad cussin in it... So peep it on YOUTUBE.COM
Motto of '08 Smarten Up.

that was surprisingly good. ill def. be checkin that mixtape out when yall drop it, sounds like yall got talent. congrats on opening up for ghost andcappachino

Originally Posted by Liban906

that was surprisingly good. ill def. be checkin that mixtape out when yall drop it, sounds like yall got talent. congrats on opening up for ghost and cappachino

Thanx fam. Much appreciated

I like your guys' sound man. hopefully i can get my hands on the mixtape.

Originally Posted by heyson

I like your guys' sound man. hopefully i can get my hands on the mixtape.
Thanx fam. Yeah Its free so u should be able to grab one... on datpiff.com hopefully by Monday... I'll post sumthin

Originally Posted by zimmyChecks

where do you record at in pgh? i work/intern at ID Labs. you should come through

That's where we record...what's your name? We don't come thru that often, but we worked with Josh for the mixtape. PM me or Ghost fam.

Originally Posted by south sole

Feeling the sound....keep it up! There is substance in the music.

That's what we strive for fam. U cant have all the rhymes in the world, but if you're not saying anything, then it's all for nothing IMO. Butyeah, This tape will be CRAZY. Ya'll HAVE to grab one. It's
sick.gif
.Word to tha god.

Originally Posted by GhostWriter22

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

when is ob4cl2 comin out?

U mean Cuban Linx 2??? I have no idea haha. Only The Chef knows I believe...
Ghost is The Burghs Ghost Face
pimp.gif

Most liyrical to even come out the H.I
pimp.gif

No diss to beast, and all the other who led the way.

Originally Posted by YoungHovLucas

Originally Posted by GhostWriter22

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

when is ob4cl2 comin out?

U mean Cuban Linx 2??? I have no idea haha. Only The Chef knows I believe...
Ghost is The Burghs Ghost Face
pimp.gif

Most liyrical to even come out the H.I
pimp.gif

No diss to beast, and all the other who led the way.
Naw fam... U hold it down for The Southside tho... I heard that was Wizard Kelly's stompin grounds too.
roll.gif
Respect due to that kid tho.

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom