SMFH...Ted Williams beheaded...his head then used for "batting practice."

I was recently watching an episode of 'King of the Hill' and I thought Hank Hill was joking when mentioned that Ted Williams head was frozen forstorage!

So this is real?
eek.gif
Shame on those workers for disrespecting all thefolks in there.

This HAS to be fake.....
So dude has all this dirt on this company, goes into hiding (meaning others knew what he knew yet we never heard out it) but is "willing to risk hislife" and come out just to promote his book? Riiiiiight.
eyes.gif

The book describes other atrocities at Alcor's facility in Arizona, including the dismembering of live dogs that were injected with chemicals in experiments, and a situation in which human blood and toxic chemicals were dumped into a parking lot sewer drain.
This man should be locked up.

Originally Posted by DubA169

book isn't on amazon

fake until proven otherwise.
Jim Rome was talking about it on his radio show, as was Gary on KNBR, and they were both acting as if the story was real.

What human being takes another human being's head, and plays baseball with it?
sick.gif

This better be fake.

Otherwise, they should line folk up and let them play some baseball with his anatomy.
grin.gif

teddy ballgame is dead. this frozen science stuff is bogus. i would be mad if i am paying to store ted williams at this place, otherwiseno biggie. once you're dead, you're dead. bad business though for future 'clients'.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Hes going to have 1 hell of a headache when he comes back.
I tried real hard not to laugh at this, but I failed.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Am I the only one who doesn't feel bad about what happened to this racist?
What are you talking about?
I think dude has Ted Williams mistaken with Ty Cobb although I dont know how.

Back
Top Bottom