SMH at cold sores!!!???

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Originally Posted by ehh

Next time you feel one coming on put toothpaste on it and an ice cube and you'll be all set.

well, aren't you the cold sore expert.
laugh.gif
Who the #!$+ talks like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M0B DEEP

put some lemon on that **%$. it'll get the job done!
Nah brah, I think it's a canker sore; I usually get cold sores and canker sores mixed up of what they are. But anyways if its a canker soreyou should it some spicy stuff to numb it, or even use Scope or Listerine mouth wash to get numb it down until the sore goes away.

you can get them from overexposure to the sun. abreva helps, make sure you rub it in gently but thoroughly.
dont worry about it, itll be gone in a couple days and you wont even remember it.
btw stop spreading ya herpz

You sure its not a canker sore?

canker_sores_locations_an.gif

canker-sores.jpg

[h3]Are Cold Sores Another Name for Canker Sores?[/h3]
No, although cold sores and canker sores are often confused for each other, they are not the same. Cold sores, also called a fever blister or herpes simplex type 1, are groups of painful, fluid-filled blisters. Unlike canker sores, cold sores are caused by a virus and are extremely contagious. Also, cold sores typically appear outside the mouth - usually, under the nose, around the lips, or under the chin while canker sores occur inside the mouth.

Feel sorry for you bro...Herpes hurts at times...just lay off the stress or get some rest and drink some OJ

Originally Posted by retro23phan

some wisdom, if you have coldsores and give oral sex to your partner, he/she can develop genital herpes.

There is a possibility if the sore is exposed....but normally he/she cant...they are different type of herpes

Cold sores = Herpes Type 1
Genital herpes = Herpes Type 2

You dont wanna catch it vice versa though....i read it could spread to the wrong nerve on your face and make you go blind
sick.gif

OP, go to your doctor IMMEDIATELY and ask for a Zovirax prescription. It is a cold sore medicine that is available over the counter around the whole worldexcept the United States. For some reason it is a prescription medicine in the US. It is the best cold sore treatment medicine out there. It is about $30 for5g bottle so use it wisely. I've been using zovirax ever since I developed my first cold sore ( back in the late 90s before I ever kissed anyone or hadsex, you can transmit herpes by sharing drinks, towels, etc). Just trying to help a fella out...peace.

check it out

http://www.drugs.com/zovirax.html

I believe they come in pill form too, but I use the cream
You just apply it like Abreva, but it works 5 times better.

A lil more info.....

Herpes type 1 is NOT bad......its commonly passed from someone who presents with a cold sore to a child at an EARLY age...

If you have cold sores its nothing to be ashamed of....take some medicine and it will go away....it will only present in times of stress or sickness

Herpes Type 2 IS BAD.....thats the one that gives you the genital sores and can destroy your chances of getting pregnant if you are a girl

Now with this one....you will still take medicine and it will also present in times of stress and sickness....if you have type two and u see it..dont receivefallacio
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SlimK4

A lil more info.....

Herpes type 1 is NOT bad......its commonly passed from someone who presents with a cold sore to a child at an EARLY age...

If you have cold sores its nothing to be ashamed of....take some medicine and it will go away....it will only present in times of stress or sickness

Herpes Type 2 IS BAD.....thats the one that gives you the genital sores and can destroy your chances of getting pregnant if you are a girl

Now with this one....you will still take medicine and it will also present in times of stress and sickness....if you have type two and u see it..dont receive fallacio
laugh.gif
Word. You still don't wanna be an %!@ and pass it on though. I got it at an early age for who knows what (relatives kissing you, sharingdrinks, towels, etc)

Back
Top Bottom