smh at "new-age" collectors......

smh, this dude had on some invisible III's and was walkin around school like he was the %*$%, and he even had all that fakeBape and Evisu
tired.gif
smh.gif

chanjohn01 wrote:
willsndvl wrote:
So you're saying "new-age" collectors only rock fakes? I'm sure "new-age" collectors who are serious about their shoes would resent that. Yes fakes are bad (I'm from Houston, too btw. The fakes down here are plain sickening
smh.gif
), but that doesn't mean everyone rocks them, even the noobs.

AMEN to that!! though I've always been a sneaker/shoe enthusiast, I just began seriously collecting J's. I WISH I WOULD wear a fake anything, I get heated just thinking about it...fake shoes support wars!!

Homeboy just said it......

To top it off about fakes, these cats think they're getting a deal cuz they pay like $80 and from a distance people think you have on the real J's,but then down the road they fall apart/squeek/hurt your back..... So in the end you paid $80 for a pair of kicks that fell apart on you when you could havefound some 2 for $85 deals at footlocker and found decent shoes that will actually give you good posture and will last longer. I can't stand when peopleshow off with fake kicks, makes me just wanna #!!% their day up by embarrassing them..........but then again they've already embarrassed themselves.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i've been doing security work @ high school in garland, texas the past few days and i've seen so many fake jordans!! it's unreal at how ridiculous the shoes look, but it's a "jordan" shoe so they don't care, they're ballin!! like today i saw someone w/ a pair of ALL BLACK XI's...... uppers, midsole, and bottoms. i asked him where he got those
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
..... J's and he said, "oh man you can't get these they sold out!"
roll.gif
, i snickered and walked away.
laugh.gif
i know what you mean man. i was waiting for the bus togoto work and this guy had on some fake IV's i kept asking him where did he get them from and when he said Ebay and 75 bucks i told him flat out his shoeswere fake. he was pissed. talkin about i dont know my shoes. So then this cat had the nerve to pull out the same pair of jordans u just described but thebottom were red. i told him they were fake as well. he was so mad at the point he wanted to fight. i told him i bet him 200 dollars that those are fake and assoon as i did that he shut his mouth quick.
roll.gif
man i love puttin people onblast about there fake shoes.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i've been doing security work @ high school in garland, texas the past few days and i've seen so many fake jordans!! it's unreal at how ridiculous the shoes look, but it's a "jordan" shoe so they don't care, they're ballin!! like today i saw someone w/ a pair of ALL BLACK XI's...... uppers, midsole, and bottoms. i asked him where he got those
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
..... J's and he said, "oh man you can't get these they sold out!"
roll.gif
, i snickered and walked away.

one guy i was ballin with was in all black XI's yesterday... ahahah.

i think some of the funniest ive seen are BURBERRY 13s, and LV 13s....
roll.gif

Well I live in Irving,TX and im also in HS but at my school theirs only about 2 people with real J's wich is me and this freshman everyone else iseither rocking the fake titanium 23s or any other fake stuff from Big T (big bazaar full of fake stuff in Dallas)....I also work at a shoe store and the otheri seen this guy rocking the black red retro 11 low mixed with the retro 4s probably one of the ugliest fake ever seen
sick.gif

"oh man you can't get these they sold out!"
^^^^ thats classic man....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but yea bro im from mesquite so i feel u on that.... these kids are ridiculous out here...the fakes are kinda out of control to the point where these kids donteven kno the difference between whats real and what isnt...i wouldnt call these kids collectors nor will i call them hypebeast... they are just confused andignorant kids... i dont see how they dont know they're not real or not tho... the world may never know

What's up with Texas and fake Jordans? I live in San Antonio and I've seen my fair share of fakes at the mall. But it does seem like the majority ofthose who purchase fakes just don't know that they are fake. It's just a shame that they walk around in all black 11's like they got on somethingbetter than you.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

i live in fort worth texas and today in school i saw fake "custom" XX3 x AF1s uni blue titaniums
at 1st inwas like
eek.gif
no way those are real especially here where im from
then no more than 1 minute later insaw some fake custom stealth xx3 x af1s
im not talkin about fusions
im talkin about the side print from the xx3s is on the af1s
I've seen some customs done of the titaniums - RIDICULOUS! Nicely done...I dont know if thats the case for the person you saw , but just saying.

Originally Posted by LeBronGames

they're not new age collectors, they're midgets
laugh.gif

were you really trying to be funny?
and on a side note, these fake collectors really get on my nerves. there isn't a day that goes by where i'msomewhere in public and i don't see someone rocking some fakes; ie. clear III's, clear VIII's, camo VIII's... it's pretty ridiculous herein northern IN. but i do think we'll see them start to die down, just here in my little hometown Nike hired some investigators and they teamed up with thepolice and brought down two fake distributors here this week... slowly but surely, they'll die down.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

This dude came to the court wit a pair of brand new fake cool grey XI's, he was mad serious thinkin he got a deal like "I talked him down to 3 pair for $150, he hooked me up." I just said "yea?? that's wassup, I buy my kicks from the store so I know they real."
laugh.gif
But seriously, I used to get upset at the cats who wear fakes and then it hit me, the more fakes they buy, the less real J's they cop, the easier it is for me to get the J's I want.
laugh.gif

co-sign...that's it right there...I can go into my spot LATE on RD and put a CDP on LAYAWAY in my TRUE size...let the sheep graze with their fakes,meanwhile I don't have to sweat or worry if my size is gonna be sold out...my spot had OLNL like 2-3 weeks after RD and its the same for mostreleases...they still have most sizes Monday evening...so yeah thats a good point the more fakes others wear, the more authentics sit and wait for us

What's up with Texas and fake Jordans? I live in San Antonio and I've seen my fair share of fakes at the mall. But it does seem like the majority ofthose who purchase fakes just don't know that they are fake. It's just a shame that they walk around in all black 11's like they got on somethingbetter than you.

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

Well I live in Irving,TX and im also in HS but at my school theirs only about 2 people with real J's wich is me and this freshman everyone else is either rocking the fake titanium 23s or any other fake stuff from Big T (big bazaar full of fake stuff in Dallas)....I also work at a shoe store and the other i seen this guy rocking the black red retro 11 low mixed with the retro 4s probably one of the ugliest fake ever seen
sick.gif

oh u mean like this......

sick.gif
just reading this post makes me sick ....it kinda takes the funoutta getting jordans cus its so many fakes out there ....its to the point where i can spot them from three stores down when im at the mall an somebody iswalking with them on.....i feel so proud to wear my stop wearing bootleg jordan shirt to make them feel like crap!!!

i understand that if u cant pay for jordans cus they are so high in price but y look like a sucker ....i mean i even know chick who want even talk to a dudewith fake jays on....an they dont even know that there are being laughed at....but hey what eva u wanna do with ur money then hey do it ....just dont let mesee u cus i might step on ur fakes real talk

Originally Posted by sikaDEnyAAVerage

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

Well I live in Irving,TX and im also in HS but at my school theirs only about 2 people with real J's wich is me and this freshman everyone else is either rocking the fake titanium 23s or any other fake stuff from Big T (big bazaar full of fake stuff in Dallas)....I also work at a shoe store and the other i seen this guy rocking the black red retro 11 low mixed with the retro 4s probably one of the ugliest fake ever seen
sick.gif

oh u mean like this......
hahaha those are exactly what I'm talking about and know i see where he got the jumpmand dogtag from lol .....hopefully JB doesn't see these

I seen a bunch of these kids wearin this one pair of fakes it was disgusting.

This pair had pieces from the jordan 4, 9, 3, 6 and 5. It was black/red/green with the mars logo on the back. Some frankenstein shoe it almost made me throwup. Looks like something Jordan Brand would put out.

Wait a minute.......

what's crazy is that famous people are even rocking fakes. i was watching the making the band 4 finale episode the other day and big mike had on some fakeIII's. i'm sure they will air that episode again, so look out for it. it's the part where they asked to see his ugly feet. they showed him takinghis foot out of some shoes, and the shoes were fake as hell. i couldnt believe it.

ive seen this blue and white viis that lights up
roll.gif
it literally lighted up in the midsole with blue

Yesterday i saw some dude at school with black/white/green XIs...
imagine the black/red colorway with green soles instead of red... all i could do was shake my head.

it really does bug me that people wear fakes thinking they're exclusive or somethin'. they need to get educated...

Back
Top Bottom