SMH at this guy Tiger VOL Slept with his neighbor's daughter

roll.gif
@cleaning his golf balls

This dude Tiger must have the craziest charm because the majority of the chicks he had sex with were obsessed with him..He must have put it on em good
pimp.gif

If I was tiger I'd just crush the tourneys, continue to bang all the white women he wants, and say eff the world.

pimp.gif

My man would've put up Walt numbers...while married, if he never got caught
smh.gif

Dude is ruthless and will do anything for the "U" (your neighbors daughter in college though
roll.gif
)

why is it acceptable for these people to come out and say "im a #!@@!. i slept with tiger".

15 minutes of fame?

Now that the cat is out of the bad, I dont think anybody cares.

I would probably be caught up in the same scandals if I was a billionaire, so I dont blame him. LOL

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

This dude Tiger must have the craziest charm because the majority of the chicks he had sex with were obsessed with him..He must have put it on em good
pimp.gif
You know he's the richest athlete in America, right?

Originally Posted by BgL2687

If I was tiger I'd just crush the tourneys, continue to bang all the white women he wants, and say eff the world.
He might as well for real.
laugh.gif
Screw the sponsors, they'll support him as long as he wins.

pimp.gif
Or just the fact that he's Tiger Woods and a multi-millionaire....

pimp.gif
2us74nn.jpg

This is probably the best looking chick out of all the rest. Finally I give him the thumbs up.

Great job tigere.

Back
Top Bottom